Dr. Dev Maragh

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Dev Maragh

Dr. Maragh has been my family doctor for many years and I always recommend him to all of my friends and family. He has consistently been patient, caring and knowledgeable. I never feel rushed or judged when I visit him with a concern. Great family doctors are rare these days and I am so thankful I found him!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Unfortunately, not very knowledgeable. He didn't know what dessicated thyroid was but he was willing to prescribe it for me. He knows nothing about adrenal fatigue or causes of chronic fatigue or about natural health. He mocks the natural health and naturopathic industry. He would keep repeating at every visit that those doctors take your money and each time I would respond that that was because our government doesn't pay them like they pay you medical doctors so they have no choice. Sadly, OHIP does not cover them. He must have felt very threatened by the whole industry as he kept bringing this up at each visit. When I told him they get paid probably less than you he replied that he doesn't make much. He was nice sometimes but when he kept criticising this industry that he knows nothing about, it would just infuriate me. He would tell me that maybe I'm sick because I don't eat enough sugar lol. He is clueless on many subjects just as most other M.D.s. Best to find an integrative doctor or N.D. in combination with M.Ds.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

Dr. Maragh is a very knowledgeable doctor. He will always listen and from my personal experiences from other Doctor's who will perscribe and send you on your way, I am happy that this Doctor always follows up. He will sort out your health issues but it's a process. It does take follow up and sometimes more than one appointment to get answers. If you are serious about getting well and need a doctor who is knowledgeable and efficient, then this is the best doctor to go see. His office environment is clean and friendly always. He is busy because many patients feel the same way. Almost every time I have been in the waiting room I hear other patients saying how they feel he changed their lives and gave them hope again. I would say to the person who wrote something otherwise that you are probably one person, who unfortunately is so negative, that you can't see that doctors, especially Dr. Maragh, are busy taking care of many sick people, that are sometimes going in for life and death situations. So to infer that it's about money and being paid, I would suggest that you must be a very ignorant individual who really must not care about their own health.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

This guy used to be a good doctor. But since his clinic moved to Victoria Pk x Lawrence location he started acting like a weirdo. Last time when I visited him, he blamed me for not visiting enough times in past couple of years and he is not getting paid enough by the government.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

very rude doctor.doesnt even apologize in his mistake.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Great Doctor, very knowledgeable, never rushes me out and answers all of my questions.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Best doctor. My family have been with Dr Maragh for over 5 years . He is very professional and knowledgeable. Mr Maragh always spent enough time to listen to patients' need and concern.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr Dev M was indeed helpful to my family. Thanks AD

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Best doctor I've ever needed advice and he was so kind and knowledgeable helpful thank you

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I am super happy that i found him. Smart, fast, to the point, helpful. He investgates everything and sends you to thebest specialist in town. I am also happy that he sees kids so i cam always take my little ones there when our pediatrician is too busy to see them. Also, his office hours are great!!!!! The best family doctor i ever had.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015