Ratings for Dr. Dev Maragh

very rude doctor.doesnt even apologize in his mistake.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Great Doctor, very knowledgeable, never rushes me out and answers all of my questions.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Best doctor. My family have been with Dr Maragh for over 5 years . He is very professional and knowledgeable. Mr Maragh always spent enough time to listen to patients' need and concern.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr Dev M was indeed helpful to my family. Thanks AD

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

Best doctor I've ever needed advice and he was so kind and knowledgeable helpful thank you

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I am super happy that i found him. Smart, fast, to the point, helpful. He investgates everything and sends you to thebest specialist in town. I am also happy that he sees kids so i cam always take my little ones there when our pediatrician is too busy to see them. Also, his office hours are great!!!!! The best family doctor i ever had.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Maragh has been my doctor and I have only good things to say about him. No matter what problem I bring to him he has always been able to take care of it. He keeps me in good health, and I am very happy he is my doctor. Thanks doc for looking after me and giving my such excellent care.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr Dev is a great Doctor. My husband & I have been seeing him for a few years now and he is very patient and very caring. He listens to what you have to say, very patient and always follows up after he sends you for tests. He is very knowledgeable and takes care of us very well. We both like Dr Dev very much and are very happy that he is our Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

The staff and the doctor are very good, & I feel comfortable after I visit him, cuz he understand what is my problem, and he makes gives me the medicine that helps me to get better all the time

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

I don't know why he has such a high rating here. He is always rushed and gives minimal time to his patients. Hardly even listens or tries to get to know them.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014