Ratings for Dr. Tanner Udenberg

Dr. Udenberg and staff are very professional, very thorough. I would highly recommend Vernon Optical.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Took my 90 year old Mom in for an eye exam on a Monday in Sept and by Friday she was getting eye injections by Dr H Holland for her macular degeneration, so pleased with Dr T. Udenberg's caring manner and knowledge and his push to get treatment for my Mom .

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Udenberg was extremely professional, thorough and extremely knowledgable. I was referred to the Clinic and he was the Doctor I saw. Was impressed with his in-depth knowledge on the lasik eye procedure that I was contemplating. He never rushed me and answered all my questions and concerns about the procedure. I found my new eye Doc. Jim

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Dr. Tanner was professional but he was pushing me so hard to purchase glasses. My one eye has perfect vision the other one was -.25. Great for checkups but don't get conned into glasses there! Such a rip off!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

This doctor is outstanding. Knowledgeable and competent. Kind and patient with elderly parent. We have seen him for regular check ups and in emergency situations. Would recommend him most highly.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

For once in my 56 year life, I now understand the state of my eye health! I made a routine appointment to update my prescription for glasses with Dr. Udenberg. He was very thorough, clearly answered my concerns and carefully evaluated the risks I should be aware of. It's priceless for me to know that I am at risk of a retinal tear and now I know what to watch for and what to do about it! I recently learned that a close friend had a retinal tear and unfortunately he waited 5 days to have it checked, I wish I would have recommended Dr Udenberg sooner!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I had been in MAJOR pain for a couple of days after having gone to the walk-in clinic and having the doctor there claim I had a scratched cornea. When it wasn't improving I booked an appointment with Dr. Udenberg. He was very personable and after taking one look at me - very sympathetic as well. He worked quickly and efficiently and within minutes had discovered the source of my pain (an ingrown eyelash). He quickly dealt with it and the pain was gone in a matter of minutes. After a week of eyedrops and a followup appointment I was back to my normal self. Dr. Udenberg was awesome. I couldn't have asked for better help.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Wow can we say "let's get our friends and family (or maybe myself) to write rave reviews about me"???? This kid is "ok". He graduated last year I think and his inexperience shows but granted he'll improve with time. He's a nice guy though. Had to go in and get my glasses rechecked but it's all good.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

I am very happy with the doctor Udenburg for his expertise and his helpful staff. They were very intentive to my needs. Doctor Udenburg is my hero as my eye site has improved greatly. Do seek his services. No regrets at all.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

A very enthusiastic optometrist, easy to tell he is passionate about his patient's eye care. I came to see him with a rare eye infection, treatment options were not obvious so he was prepared to send me to a specialist. Althought it was not necessary and he managed the infection effectively, his modesty was appreciated. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013