Ratings for Dr. Jeff Pitcher

Dr Pitcher and his sidekick Kate....NOTHING but EXCELLENT! I have been seeing Dr Pitcher for almost 3 years. When I have concerns with anything, they ALWAYS are quick to respond. Even referring me for more tests just to make me feel at ease. Would HIGHLY recommend going here if you need a new physician.....don't let his youthful appearance fool you, he is soooo understanding and not to mention he and Kate are always so pleasant! Thanks for all you do :-)

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

My husband and I started seeing Dr. Pitcher almost 3 years ago. Dr. Pitcher is fantastic. Always has a smile on his face and a wonderful greeting. Puts you at ease. Truly on top of his knowledge. You can e-mail him, call etc. always available. Came to visit me in the hospital after my surgery. Great bedside manner. If we make a reasonable request he has no problem fulfilling it. His assistant Kate is excellent. Always returns our calls. Kate and Dr. Pitcher are great listeners and are both very helpful. I love that his office layout is in a beautiful home. Makes it more relaxing and less clinical. Thank you Dr. Pitcher and Kate for being so fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

I at first wasn't sure about Dr. Pitcher, I think I was a bit biased about his age. I have come to really respect and like him. He has helped myself and my husband out a great deal. Told us on the days he wasn't in the office he was only an email or phone call away. A really good guy and a great doctor

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

I'm really impressed with Dr. Pitcher. He's very attentive (visited and checked on me lots when I was in the hospital after the birth of my child), great bedside/office manner, and is incredibly responsive (emails and phone calls are usually returned within hours). He asks lots of questions, doesn't assume, and really seems to know his stuff.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013