Ratings for Dr. H Fergani

MY RATING IS FOR DR FERGANI'S RECEPTIONIST, SHE NEEDS TO LEARN HER JOB! SHE NEVER ANSWERS OR RETURNS CALLS, THE ANSWERING MACHINE IS ALWAYS FULL, YOU CANT LEAVE A MESSAGE, IVE CALLED 4 TIMES THIS WEEK N 3 TIMES LAST WEEK, WHEN I DID GET THROUGH N ABLE TO LEAVE A MESSAGE, SHE STILL DOESNT CALL, WORSE YET!! MY APPT IS MONDAY TODAY IS FRIDAY AND MY PRESCRIPTION STILL ISNT IN THE PHARMACY, IDONT TAKE KINDLY TO THIS, THE RECIPTIONIST WILLL HAVE A RUDE AWAKENING MONDAY, SHES PATHETIC.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

Took a total of seven minutes for the consult and showed zero concerns., I've been sick for over 6 mo's, unable to eat solid foods, dry heaving after eating, pains in my side, weight lose and a mass on my pancreas.. He brushed off everything and when I tried to explain my symptoms he would just talk over me. He showed no concern over what I was going through at the time and just said "it's probably just IBS and a lot the symptoms are just in your head"!. If your looking for a doctor to listen to you and have a complex or serious case, avoid him at all cost he won't take the time at all, It's sad because at first he was very nice and had an ok personality..

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr.Fergani for over 10 years. He saw me right away and is very helpful. I recently had other health issues and when I called they booked me in right away and scheduled a colonscopy for the next week. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff and am glad that I am in his care.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I saw this doctor a couple of months ago, he was recommended by a few other people that I know. He came highly recommended as a good doctor. After seeing him, I have my doubts. I waited well over an hour to get in to see him for a consult, after having waited for a couple of months for the appointment, thank god my reason for seeing him was just routine and not something serious. I found him to be very rude and pompous, and didn't seem to care that he had kept people waiting for so long to be seen, and there were several of us in the waiting room, waiting to be seen. The office staff seemed to be very professional, pleasant and helpful, but this doctor is a bit unbelievable! Several other people in the waiting room had commented that this wasn't the first time that they had waited to be seen, and that they have also had appointments cancelled and rescheduled several times before actually being seen in consultation and scoped. That kind of put me off, and may be asking to be referred to another GI that can appreciate and value his patients time as well as his own, and after making them wait for so long to be seen, or inconveniencing them with schedule changes, that he would spend more than 5-10 minutes with you. I debated about leaving a comment, that it why it took me so long to leave one, but thought that others should be aware before having an appointment with this guy.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I had my first colonoscopy at Dr. H. Fergani's clinic a few days ago. - an excellent experience. Caring doctor and the staff, an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

i waited an hour and got 7 minutes of this doctor's time. i've been sick for five months now, desperate for help. he told me i'd have to wait another month or two before i could have a scope, and rushed me out the door before i could even describe my symptoms or ask questions. greatly disappointed. no bedside manner. really don't want to see again, but i have no choice.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Good doctor and staf. I had great experience. I have no hesitation to see him again.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013