Ratings for Dr. H Fergani

I saw this doctor a couple of months ago, he was recommended by a few other people that I know. He came highly recommended as a good doctor. After seeing him, I have my doubts. I waited well over an hour to get in to see him for a consult, after having waited for a couple of months for the appointment, thank god my reason for seeing him was just routine and not something serious. I found him to be very rude and pompous, and didn't seem to care that he had kept people waiting for so long to be seen, and there were several of us in the waiting room, waiting to be seen. The office staff seemed to be very professional, pleasant and helpful, but this doctor is a bit unbelievable! Several other people in the waiting room had commented that this wasn't the first time that they had waited to be seen, and that they have also had appointments cancelled and rescheduled several times before actually being seen in consultation and scoped. That kind of put me off, and may be asking to be referred to another GI that can appreciate and value his patients time as well as his own, and after making them wait for so long to be seen, or inconveniencing them with schedule changes, that he would spend more than 5-10 minutes with you. I debated about leaving a comment, that it why it took me so long to leave one, but thought that others should be aware before having an appointment with this guy.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I had my first colonoscopy at Dr. H. Fergani's clinic a few days ago. - an excellent experience. Caring doctor and the staff, an awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

i waited an hour and got 7 minutes of this doctor's time. i've been sick for five months now, desperate for help. he told me i'd have to wait another month or two before i could have a scope, and rushed me out the door before i could even describe my symptoms or ask questions. greatly disappointed. no bedside manner. really don't want to see again, but i have no choice.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Good doctor and staf. I had great experience. I have no hesitation to see him again.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013