Ratings for Dr. Adam Schulhof

Dr. Schulhof and all of his staff are incredibly professional, knowledgeable and caring. The office presents as having the latest, most modern techniques and equipment available. And it does. What is also has is an atmosphere of caring, thoughtful professionals. I would recommend the Schulhof Center every time when asked without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

As a patient, I have never felt more at ease at an office. Dr. Schulhof and his staff do an amazing job of making me comfortable whether it's schedluong an appointment or with my treatment. I love the cool modern appearance of the office, as well as the high tech equipment! I HATE impressions, and when I started treatment with Ingocnito Braces, they did a 3D scan of my teeth so I didn't have to have a gross mold taken. Overall, I loved the experience at the Schulhof Center!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

I have had incognito braces for nine months and I love them! I enjoy them because they are invisible! No one ever knows that i have them on! As a child i wore braces for four years... and then never wore my retainer. My teeth became very crowded again. As an adult i never considered getting braces again on the front of my teeth. So i searched on the internet for braces behind the teeth, Dr. Schulhof came up as a lead orthodontist with this product! I went to his office for an appointment for a free consult, he carefully planned my treatment and made me feel very comfortable. He was very knowledgeable and his staff took good care of me. Throughout my treatment his staff have been flexible and accommodating to my schedule which is important. i would recommend them to anyone who is looking for adult braces.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012