You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Alana Polo

What an amazing weight loss program her pound a day hcg program is. She's caring and kind and walks the journey with you. No shame. No judgement. I was very successful because of the ease to the program and the weekly accountability. Thanks Dr polo! You made such a difference!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

I have never been so successful on a weight loss program until I found this Dr. Polo. I am amazed at how easy her pound a day program is, I am not hungry at all- sure cravings here and there, but great energy all around. If you are struggling with your weight, this is the accountability you need. You can do it, If I can, you certainly can. Thank you Dr. Polo

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Thank you for your kind help, Dr. Polo Nobody has ever listened to me and supported me the way you have, or helped address the underlying root cause for my fatigue and pain. You saved me, and I thank you for that

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Polo has been amazing. She is extremely knowledgeable and genuinely cares about her patients. Her explanations are detailed but she makes sure you understand everything before leaving the appointment. She also has a website with additional information and you can email her with questions too. She has pin-pointed food intolerance and other issues that have unknowingly plagued me for years - I thought it was normal to always feel so awful, but for the first time in my life I finally feel great. No regular medical doctor has ever helped me like this - she doesn't just treat the symptom, she looks at the whole picture and addresses the root of the problem. The front staff is friendly and although the waiting area is very small, appointments are usually on time so you don't wait out there for very long.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Went to Dr. Polo for the HCG diet. She is extremely knowledgable, friendly and super easy to talk to. She answered all my questions, made sure I knew exactly what I was getting into and was a resource each and every visit I went in for - I even had an extra follow up visit just to make sure everything was okay when I finished my first round. The most important part though was her constant support and encouragement throughout my entire first round - you really have someone on your side and she does make you believe in yourself and that you can do this. With her help and support I lost 30 pounds during round one and am now going back for round two which I am sure will be just as great. If you are looking for a great naturopath for weight loss - Dr. Polo is the best!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Dr. Alana Polo's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What an amazing weight loss program her pound a day hcg program is. She's caring and kind and walks the journey with you. No shame. No judgement. I was very su..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never been so successful on a weight loss program until I found this Dr. Polo. I am amazed at how easy her pound a day program is, I am not hungry at al..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing but Fantastic things to say about this Doctor and her amazing staff and beautiful clinic. 10/10 if you are looking for a Naturopathic Doctor"

July 7, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.polohealth.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V3L0" to "V3M 1B2". Address has been updated from "None" to "711 Columbia Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045447656".

June 3, 2015