Ratings for Dr. Joseph-ALFRED Nembo

I just had an appointment with Dr. Nembo. Very friendly, and very knowledgeable. He took the time to get all of the details before performing an exam. When treating me, he took the time to explain everything he was doing, and why. It was great experience, I'd definitely recommend him. As a minor criticism, he doesn't rush his patients. And while that's also a good thing, if waiting grinds your gears that might be an issue. His secretary was very friendly, but a little disorganized initially. I suspect she's new, but she got things sorted before long.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He doesn't do not testing. Told me I have Osteoarthritis just by looking at my hands. REALLY? He could not get me out of his office fast enough. Should NOT be practising.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Excellent experience. Knowledgeable with Fibromyalgia. Gentle speaking when explaining condition.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Worst experience with a Dr ever, not even a smile, blames everything on weight and doesn't even ask about the problem and no exam , won't go a second time.....such a waste of time and energy, made me feel like nothing, blames everything on depression and still thinks fibromyalgia is all in the head , was not impressed.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Each time I saw Dr. Nembo he would do the exact same trigger point check for fibromyalgia and say "You have fibromyalgia" like it was a new announcement. A couple of times I had some elevated Inflammatory blood results and he didn't even look at them. The only way I found out they were elevated was through my Naturopath who was able to check the lab results on the computer. I feel he was definitely not thorough in his approach . His staff was very friendly and he was pleasant but just not very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

The 1st time I saw him, he didn't impress me much. I suffer from psoriatic arthritis. The 2nd I saw him, he explained more in details how the rheumatism and inflammation cause by my psoriasis affected my body. His main focus was to lower the inflammation and if that didn't work, he would go to plan B. If you're looking for quick fixes or you are a pill "popper" you might want to consider another dr. Dr Nembo looks at alternative ways to reduce pain when possible. He will also not see you in between appts unless you've been referred by your dr.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Would not recommend this Dr to anybody. No exams and he basically told me to think positive and all my pains would go away. RIGHT........Will never go see him again

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Nimbo droped me as a patient because I didn't see him within a year. I had appointements every 6 month and HE cancelled mine 2 days before I had to leave out west for work. When I came back 3 months later I tried to book another one but was told that if i wasnt in pain I should wait to make an appointment. When I tried again. I was told to go visit my family doctor to get referred again. By then a year had passed and he didnt want to see me anymore... you be the judge.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

No tests .not a proper exam/ in fact no exam. .Seemed to think it was inappropriate that I was there. I'll never go back. Wow...terrible

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

This Guy ! Ohhhh THIS Guy !!!! Worse Rheumatologist for Moncton.. He was mine for quite a few years...long story short i have a form of spinal arthritis and fibro....so he had me on all ki ds of stuff..i took medication like there was no tomorrow...Injected myself in my legs for 2 years with that Humira and Enbrel garbage.. I was on IV Treatments for over 6 years, every 6 weeks...i had to stop this year i was blacking out, etc. So I saw him not ling after and he told me there was absaloutely nothing else he could do for me medication wise.. Stated we had run the full circle and I was to go see my family doctor... Long Longgggg story short...Useless..waste of time n energy !! He also had a few of my relatives as patients...wow the experiences they went through also, but they changed Dr.'s asap... So that's my personal opinion...ty

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015