Ratings for Dr. Joseph-ALFRED Nembo

Good to mentioned that I worked along side numerous doctors for many years in a Physiotherapy clinic... Doc Nembo coming from Africa seems quite detached from the ways to practice medecin in our society. Is verbal exchanges were very limited and not at all probing to get a history of my Ankylosing Spondilitis condition. Then, when I noticed is exam was almost complete, I asked if he had any recommendations on diet which I know is very crutially to control the effects of AS, he replied with "Just take this medication and come back in 3 months". Not quite what I expected as a reply... I few weeks later I went to visit me family Doctor to review the report from Doc Nembo. The report stated I had not received any previous treatments for my Ankylosing Spondilitis and that I did not have any family Doctor ?!? 3 months later on my second visit, Doc Nembo asked if I took the meds prescribed and I stated: "Yes, I followed what the Pharmacist told me and took the meds when I felt I needed it. " His report later read, client was hesitant in taking meds. Will see patient once he is ready to get follow prescribed treatment or in one year ?!? I could write a few more questionable incidents, but I think this helps to demonstrate the level of disconnect and questionable reporting received from this foreign doctor. I wish I could include theses reports for all to see, but I hope this helps For anyone with AS, read up on the negative effects of Starch and consider adding Turmeric with any Pepper ( EI; Red Chilly, black or other) to the diet. Lowering Sugar and Sodium= salt intake will also help considerably, but adding Turmeric and eating Spicy has done wonders for me.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Gave me medication that I told him I was on before and could not take. Told me I had fibromyalgia even though I am full of arthritis. Told me I had no inflammation in my blood and would prove it with blood test. Test cam back high inflammation and no phone call. My GP could not believe that he did not call me back.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

I just had an appointment with Dr. Nembo. Very friendly, and very knowledgeable. He took the time to get all of the details before performing an exam. When treating me, he took the time to explain everything he was doing, and why. It was great experience, I'd definitely recommend him. As a minor criticism, he doesn't rush his patients. And while that's also a good thing, if waiting grinds your gears that might be an issue. His secretary was very friendly, but a little disorganized initially. I suspect she's new, but she got things sorted before long.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He doesn't do not testing. Told me I have Osteoarthritis just by looking at my hands. REALLY? He could not get me out of his office fast enough. Should NOT be practising.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Excellent experience. Knowledgeable with Fibromyalgia. Gentle speaking when explaining condition.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Worst experience with a Dr ever, not even a smile, blames everything on weight and doesn't even ask about the problem and no exam , won't go a second time.....such a waste of time and energy, made me feel like nothing, blames everything on depression and still thinks fibromyalgia is all in the head , was not impressed.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Each time I saw Dr. Nembo he would do the exact same trigger point check for fibromyalgia and say "You have fibromyalgia" like it was a new announcement. A couple of times I had some elevated Inflammatory blood results and he didn't even look at them. The only way I found out they were elevated was through my Naturopath who was able to check the lab results on the computer. I feel he was definitely not thorough in his approach . His staff was very friendly and he was pleasant but just not very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

The 1st time I saw him, he didn't impress me much. I suffer from psoriatic arthritis. The 2nd I saw him, he explained more in details how the rheumatism and inflammation cause by my psoriasis affected my body. His main focus was to lower the inflammation and if that didn't work, he would go to plan B. If you're looking for quick fixes or you are a pill "popper" you might want to consider another dr. Dr Nembo looks at alternative ways to reduce pain when possible. He will also not see you in between appts unless you've been referred by your dr.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Would not recommend this Dr to anybody. No exams and he basically told me to think positive and all my pains would go away. RIGHT........Will never go see him again

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. Nimbo droped me as a patient because I didn't see him within a year. I had appointements every 6 month and HE cancelled mine 2 days before I had to leave out west for work. When I came back 3 months later I tried to book another one but was told that if i wasnt in pain I should wait to make an appointment. When I tried again. I was told to go visit my family doctor to get referred again. By then a year had passed and he didnt want to see me anymore... you be the judge.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016