Ratings for Dr. Sumon Bhat-Jerzee

I was 5 mins late to my appt so after checking in and paying my co-pay it was probably a total of 10 mins. I was told to wait in the waiting area. 30 mins go by and Im still waiting. I go to receptionist and ask if the doctor is running behind. She calls the nurse and was told because I was late they took the patient after me. I share my car with my 17 year old son who needed the car to get back to school. I told the receptionist that I had to run the keys out to my car. I was gone under 3 mins and nurse is waiting and asks me in a tone "are you ready yet" Long story short the doctor spoke with me about my back issue for less than 10 mins and in that time took a personl phone call. How do I know because I heard the person on the other end ask him what he wanted to eat. He said give me 1 min. He told me he was sorry and that he had 3 different things going on at one time. This doctor is very unprofessional and my insurance co. is being contacted so he doesn't get paid.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012