Ratings for Dr. Jawaun M. Lewis

Listens to me and relates well to my age group, 21-30. Fits me into his schedule when I need to make a last minute change in my medicines. I have a few friends who also see him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

He was very kind and listened. I would rec. to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I am currently a patient of Dr Lewis he has aleays been bery polite and listens to my concerns i felt the need to leave a comment because I have been to many psychiatrists and he is the only ine that has listened to my concerns

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I first met him in the hospital when I was very upset for being there because I was not suicidal at the time the ER doctor admitted me to the psych unit against my will. So I was feeling very taken advantage of. Dr. Lewis did not seem happy the day he met me and wanted to keep me there against my wishes. Maybe I had accidentally been instigating and someone warned him. He seemed very upset at my reluctance to try certain medications. Also one of the nurses wasn't very competent and I let him know. Then he put me on stuff that may control "behaviors" more. I think he did a great job with my meds after a while and in the end he got the meds perfectly. I felt like he treated me like a child. Made little to 0 eye contact. Asked/told me to "behave." I was fine and had to attend to home, I told him I wasn't a danger (wasn't in the first place), had been there a week (longer than anyone else but 1) and he refused to let me out. Treatment team told me they would work on it and I in 5 hours.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Dr. Jawaun M. Lewis's Credentials

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2002)

Commercial Insurance Company