Ratings for Dr. Michael Ferri

Dr Ferri has been the best dr i have seen in over 10 years. He helped me get better at dealing with things and yes i am on meds but without them i would be dead. He has kept me in the hospital for a week to a month. He knows how much help i need during different hospitalblations. He is the most Kind person i have ever met. He takes time to get to know you as a patient. No he doesnt do therapy but thats what therapies are for. Without him being in my life and diagnoising me i would have been dead at 35. im 50 and have a healthy happy life. So in my opinion he is amazing!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I am sorry for the other reviews here who seemed to not have a good time. But i must ask did you really deal with Dr Ferri? the same Dr Ferri that i did. Because i was admitted to PRH for a few days just in November and Dr Ferri did absolotely everything to help me get the right help. He was kinda, compassionate, caring and more importantly wasnt trying to push pills onto me. He was a real doctor who cared about me. And thanks to working endlessly for my cause i will soon be going to a place i have been looking towards for a while. Thank you Dr.Ferri!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

May 28th 2014 my dad tried to commit suicide. He was sent into Dr. Ferri's care for help. Dr. Ferri, being a horrible doctor, sent my dad home a week later. Of course my dad tried to commit suicide again. A week of care will never make up for years of depression and suicidal thoughts. We should have sued him right then and there. We sent my dad to the Royal Ottawa for some real help. They diagnosed him with parkinsons and alzheimers. They decided my dad needed to live in a nursing home (a great idea considering my mom is a teacher and I am in school as well so he would be home alone 5 days a week..totally unsafe). They sent him to the pembroke hospital only until they could find a nursing home that would accept my dad. Dr. Ferri challenged the diagnosis even with all the evidence, proof and tests he needed to know that yes, my dad had alzheimers and parkinsons. He discharged my dad. And now my dad is living at home and has almost killed himself twice by accident. Once my dad dies of suicide or alzheimers, we will be suing.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Horrible man! Nothing but a drug pusher! Takes no time to evaluate patients

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015