You may also like

Ratings for Dr. George Gertner

Dr. Gertner has helped both my husband and myself over the years. Sometimes we see him more frequently depending on whether we injured ourselves with sports or working around the house. He has helped my husband with his neck & shoulder, and he helped me rid myself of numbness in three of my toes. The NUCCA approach deals with the root of the problem, and once you have followed the prescribed regime, the maintenance afterward is easy and helpful to keep your alignment straight. Dr. Gertner's method was very effective for both of us.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Prior to receiving NUCCA adjustments I had persistent neck discomfort. I have being seeing Dr. Gertner for more than 3 years. So far his treatments were very effective and significantly improve my overall condition, and now I feel much better. Based on my observations during visits Dr. Gertner is helping many patients with various health problems, including cases when traditional treatments did not help. Dr. Gertner successfully practicing NUCCA approach that is working for many people including myself.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I have been Gertner for over a year. I was experiencing ear noise , vertigo & also having lower back problems. Now a year later I do not have vertigo or dizziness , and my back is feeling much better. I am so thankful for friends recommending Dr. Gertner to me. He was a life saver for me. I was going through so much depression with my illness. I recommend anyone with health problems to have a consultation with Dr. Gertner. he has helped out a lot of people.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Careful about buying into his pricey packages. It is a business deal. You get xrays, then explained haow he will fix you and then a contract for multiple visits is placed in front of you..promising to fix you over time with multiple visits required. I was desperate and in pain with little options. I agreed to the upfront payment, which i then received a card to swip when i went to the office, which would deduct my payment from the account. First few visits were fine...but too much of a good thing can be bad. He pushed on the same side of my neck for a month, which i said was starting to hurt. He needed tomswitch sides but did not hear me, just stared at his fancy screen on the wall. Eventually I requested another xray...his technician knew there was a problem....the vertabrae in my neck had been pushed too far over. Gertner should have done alternating sides of my neck, but just had continually done one side and pushed the cervical disc further out of place. So caution..do not over commit your neck to his promises. Know when to stop. Also, he is not a member of the UCC Association. Which one wonders why?

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I had a lot of joint pain from my job from tingling in my feet to arthritis in my shoulders. It wasn’t stopping me from doing anything, but it became increasingly uncomfortable. Since coming to Upper Cervical Chiropractic, the tingling in my feet has improved. The numbness is still there, but the pins and needles feelings are gone. The pain across my shoulders has diminished as well. I never expected to have any improvement all, so I’m excited to see how much this will help.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

When I first went to Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York, I had low back pain with pain radiating down both of my thighs. I had tried physical therapy, which helped, but the pain kept coming back. Now, my pain is decreased tremendously. I’m able to perform many more activities of daily living. I have more energy and enthusiasm now too! I’m very grateful to the doctors and staff at Upper Cervical Chiropractic.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

This guy runs a money hungry business not a medical office. He is motivated only by money. If you have it , he wants it and he will scare you into signing up for a year's worth of services up front. He told me I had so little disc left that "soon it will be bone on bone and you can imagine the pain you'll be in then". Luckily I didn't take the bait - I chose to pay in 10 visit installments, not the whole year. I went for about six months - nothing! No results. But he kept inviting me to bring a friend to the monthly dinners he sponsors where he pitches his services to new prospects. This guy gives chiropractors a bad name. He is a SHAM. What he does borders on illegal but he's too smooth to get caught. Total waste fo money and time.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I am very surprised how quickly my health has improved. After my first visit I was standing straight. I am now able to walk with my head and body upright. Pain in my neck and lower back is gone most of the time. Dr. Gertner is doing something that works for me. Thanks for what you do. It is Great knowing someone with your skills in this area.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Doc. Gertner is great; the results of the treatment are everything he said it would be - only sooner. After the first visit, I could turn my head completely from side to side and the range of motion returned to almost normal - something I haven't experienced in years. I'm about 4 weeks into my treatment now, after each session there's less stiffness, less pain, greater range of motion.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

The care I have received from Dr. Gertner has literally forever changed the outcome of my life. When I first entered Dr. Gertner's office, I was suffering from chronic and debilitating neck, shoulder and back pain. Various professionals had diagnosed my pain as depression, anxiety, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and/or migraines. I was on about 10 different drugs and, notably, under the care of a different, more mainstream/traditional chiropractor (snap, crackle, pop), a physical therapist, and affording myself weekly massages. I was missing work 2-3 days a week on average and utterly in total despair trying to find a solution. After one week of treatment with Dr. Gertner, my migraines ceased. After a month, I was off ALL of these medications. After two months, I was back to a routine work schedule and loving it. After a year, I was able to handle the strain of a pregnancy, medication-free, and ultimately I had the natural, drug-free birth I had hoped for. Several years later I continue to be under Dr. Gertner's care, but on a maintenance schedule. I am happier and healthier than I have ever been, or ever imagined it was possible for me to be. I now work a rigorous work schedule and care for two young children whenever I am not working... I am go-go-go and feel fantastic. I attribute this life-changing success, 100%, to the care I received at UCCNY. Nothing else worked. This did. And beyond any and all expectations I could have had when I walked through this door. If you want to change your life - to find hope - to heal - to live to your fullest potential, TREAT YOURSELF TO THIS CARE. It will change your life - guaranteed.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr. George Gertner's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gertner has helped both my husband and myself over the years. Sometimes we see him more frequently depending on whether we injured ourselves with sports or..."

May 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Prior to receiving NUCCA adjustments I had persistent neck discomfort. I have being seeing Dr. Gertner for more than 3 years. So far his treatments were very ef..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been Gertner for over a year. I was experiencing ear noise , vertigo & also having lower back problems. Now a year later I do not have vertigo or dizzi..."

April 21, 2016
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Careful about buying into his pricey packages. It is a business deal. You get xrays, then explained haow he will fix you and then a contract for multiple visi..."

February 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a lot of joint pain from my job from tingling in my feet to arthritis in my shoulders. It wasn’t stopping me from doing anything, but it became increasing..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I first went to Upper Cervical Chiropractic of New York, I had low back pain with pain radiating down both of my thighs. I had tried physical therapy, whic..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This guy runs a money hungry business not a medical office. He is motivated only by money. If you have it , he wants it and he will scare you into signing up ..."

November 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very surprised how quickly my health has improved. After my first visit I was standing straight. I am now able to walk with my head and body upright. Pain ..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doc. Gertner is great; the results of the treatment are everything he said it would be - only sooner. After the first visit, I could turn my head completely fro..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The care I have received from Dr. Gertner has literally forever changed the outcome of my life. When I first entered Dr. Gertner's office, I was suffering from ..."

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I began seeing Dr. Gertner 6 years ago when my broken ankle meant I had to be on crutches for a month which was causing pain from misalignment. Note only did I ..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had upper back pain and an isolated sharp pain in the back of my head that would not go away. I had went to a regular chiropractor for relief, and after 5 adj..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gertner is more than just a healer of the spine. He is a healer of well-being. Personally, he has helped me in multiple ways. Initially my visits began when..."

August 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Gertner two years ago following a heart attack and having two stents inserted into my artery.The solution my Cardiologist wanted to take was to treat ..."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "About 6 years ago, I slipped on some wet leaves and hurt my shoulder. Nothing I did resulted in any improvement. My friend was a patient of Dr. Gertner's and bo..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I spent the better part of two years trying to find a solution to my injury that no one could seem to figure out. I was frustrated and was worried that I would ..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a year long bout with Lyme disease, I was chronically dizzy and nauseated. I found my way to a NUCCA chiropractor when all other causes had been eliminate..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Gertner because of my scoliosis that caused severe back and neck pain and migraines on a regular basis. After just a couple months, my pain..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gertner's office is wonderful. I had extensive issues and saw a lot of health practitioners and specialists but he was the biggest help by far. He is very e..."

June 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.ucc-ny.com" to "http://www.ucc-ny.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "10601" to "10605". Address has been updated from "None" to "311 North Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19146866200".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Changed my life! After a cervical injury Dr. Gertner's treatment not only brought me back to a functional state but also improved sinus and allergy conditions. ..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The process and treatment relieved symptoms I wasn't conscious of ! In addition to the reason I went in the first place, allergies went away, flexibility and po..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Gertner since March 30, 2015. It is now April 29, 2015 and I am amazed. I've been in pain since 1991. There has been chronic, migrati..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best Upper Cervical Doctors. Dr. Gertner is truly committed to helping the patient get well naturally. He listens, he cares and his approach works! I..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been seeing him for 8 years and have been more than satisfied with my results. Have also seen people with serious disabilities claim that Dr. Gertner helped the..."

April 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. George Gertner AKA Upper CervicalChiropratic of White Plains Deceptive Shyster more concerned about money than your health White Plains New York. I also fou..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Notice how all of the reviews are written in the same manner. I would NOT be surprised if Gertner and his staff are involved in scheming these 5 star reviews. D..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Ladies and Gentlemen, we believe that we have found him. The worst chiropractor in the nation. He puts his money before his patients and ethics. (He has more..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For the last 30 years I've suffered on and off with low back pain and sciatica traveling down my left leg. The initial injury occurred when I was lifting a pati..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Since the age of 5 I have had back pain. In my teenage years it began to worsen and by my mid twenties I had constant back pain. This has gone on for over 20 ye..."

September 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A year and a half ago I fell down a flight of stairs. Since then I have suffered with neck pain, low back pain, and pain through my body. I've also developed mi..."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For 2 months I have suffered with a burning sensation on the left side of my back and a pinched nerve in my neck. The burn went from my back to my chest and und..."

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A few months ago my son Jah'Noah fell out of a shopping cart and landed on his head. Up until that day he had no health issues to speak of. Since then, he has b..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been suffering most of my life with migraine headaches. The migraines began shortly after I was thrown from a horse at the age of 11. Since then, the hea..."

September 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For the last year I have suffered with Multiple Sclerosis, relapsing and remitting. Some of the symptoms that I've been suffering with include tremors, poor cir..."

September 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I NEVER write reviews but wanted to share my experience with UCC.I have been a patient with Dr.Gertner for about 9 months now after seeing another chiropractor ..."

September 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For a year and a half I've suffered with Trigeminal neuralgia. In that time I've seen my MD, Neurologist, and acupuncturist- all with limited results. Dr. Gertn..."

September 3, 2014