You may also like

Rate Dr. George Gertner

Dr. George Gertner's Ratings

Dr. Gertner is more than just a healer of the spine. He is a healer of well-being. Personally, he has helped me in multiple ways. Initially my visits began when I had unbearable pain in my hips, back, knees, ankles, and neck due to a variety accidents, carelessness, and tension. Honestly, I have experienced an overall mind and body balancing experience with my consistent and preventative care visits to Dr. Gertner. I am so ever thankful for all of his help, in more ways than he can even see on the surface of the medical scans or my movements; because I can feel them each and everyday! Thank you, Dr. Gertner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2896792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

I met Dr. Gertner two years ago following a heart attack and having two stents inserted into my artery.The solution my Cardiologist wanted to take was to treat me with drugs for high blood pressure and high cholesterol attacking the symptoms vs the cause. This was not the route I wanted to take for my health. I found Dr. Gertner through an ad that stated regular UCC adjustments could relieve high blood pressure. Well that was all I needed to hear and with out drugs. I just recently had a followup appointment with my Cardiologist. My blood pressure and cholesterol are now normal thanks to Dr. Gertner. I also noticed I have more energy, less stress and no lower back. This was the bonus I received, without taking more drugs. Thank you Dr. Gertner. Jim Kelleher

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2890282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

About 6 years ago, I slipped on some wet leaves and hurt my shoulder. Nothing I did resulted in any improvement. My friend was a patient of Dr. Gertner's and bought me a gift certificate for a free evaluation and treatment. From the first time I met Dr. Gertner and received an adjustment, I felt better. Within a few weeks, I was able to lift my arm again and put on my coat without assistance. Since that time, I have continued to visit Dr. Gertner for adjustments. I have incorporated his treatments in my regular health regimen. Dr. Gertner is a delight to work with, knows his medicine and is committed to helping his patients live without pain. He has also helped me to understand the importance of preventive medicine and investing in my health. I have recommended Dr. Gertner to many friends and colleagues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

I spent the better part of two years trying to find a solution to my injury that no one could seem to figure out. I was frustrated and was worried that I would never be able to live a normal life again and workout at a high level. Luckily I was recommended to UCC-NY and they have helped me make great progress over the last few months and I have started to be able to workout again and believe that I will be fully recovered in the coming months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

After a year long bout with Lyme disease, I was chronically dizzy and nauseated. I found my way to a NUCCA chiropractor when all other causes had been eliminated. Dr. Gertner accommodated me on very short notice and patiently explained how his modality might help. He was cautiously optimistic. And he was correct.
The process was a long and gradual one of over a year but I am certain that this correction was what brought me back to functional. Lyme is a horrible illness that attacked me where I had a prior weak spot. To this day I receive regular adjustments from NUCCA practitioners and it really keeps me out of trouble.
Dr. Gertner runs a nice practice staffed by people who are very kind and efficient. He is very accessible and clearly enjoys his patients and his line of work. Who wouldn't when what he provides is so helpful?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Gertner because of my scoliosis that caused severe back and neck pain and migraines on a regular basis. After just a couple months, my pain subsided and my migraines were less frequent. For someone who has had pain for years and seen chiropractors regularly, this was amazing progress in such a short time. I have beeing seeing him for a year now, and I can honestly say my quality of life has improved drastically. It is great living without constant pain and headaches! I highly recommend Dr. Gertner and his team to anyone who is in need of his services. They are professional, personable and are accommodating to your needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2852253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Gertner's office is wonderful. I had extensive issues and saw a lot of health practitioners and specialists but he was the biggest help by far. He is very experienced, skilled and compassionate. He is a great resource to the New York City area. His staff is also very friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Changed my life! After a cervical injury Dr. Gertner's treatment not only brought me back to a functional state but also improved sinus and allergy conditions. Now my husband and daughter are patients, too. Very accommodating and professional staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

The process and treatment relieved symptoms I wasn't conscious of ! In addition to the reason I went in the first place, allergies went away, flexibility and posture improved.Best kept secret in Medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Gertner since March 30, 2015. It is now April 29, 2015 and I am amazed. I've been in pain since 1991. There has been chronic, migrating soft tissue pain that was causing me to have injections to block the nerve. I haven't had an injection in 4 weeks. I was going every week since May, 2014. I think that says it all. Narcotics and injections do not help chronic pain; they just prolong the healing and management we are all looking for. Twenty-four years, almost to the day, and I have finally found useful help and information.Thank you for being there.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806746].votes_count ]]