Ratings for Dr. Thomas Yu

I had an extraction and an implant, along with a temporary crown all done in one day. I am very satisfied with my treatment and have felt no pain. Thank you, Dr. Yu, I see I’m not the only one who wants to give you 5 stars.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

As a dental phobe, I was pretty anxious when I first saw Dr Yu for two gum grafts. However, he is a real gem - professional, caring, efficient. The grafts went off without incident and with minor discomfort. I have recently seen him again for another issue. He diagnosed the problem quickly and gave me options for treatment. Highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr Yu installed my FIRST and only implant. He had a very NICE bedside manner and explained what would happen very clearly. He was very fast and methodical and focused when he worked on installing my peg. The insertion took maximum 10 minutes. He was very agile with his fingers, so when I found out he was a professional pianist I was not at all surprised. Dr. Yu also gave me very clear instructions on how to clean and floss my implant to prevent infection. He also gave me antibiotics to ensure I did not get an infection in the area and prescribed Peridex oral rinse which worked fabulously. My implant healed very nicely. I have had several dentists compliment my implant and ask who did the great job. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Yu. to anyone who needs an implant. The man is very competent and very professional and also very nice to his patients.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

I cannot say enough great thing about Dr. Yu. He so caring and has full attention on you only. Many thanks to you for pain fre extraction and implant, Dr. Yu.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Can’t say enough about this guy, he’s a real gem. I saw him many years ago (awesome implants!) and when I had to come back for another issue, he didn’t charge me for his exam. I’m so thankful for his work - he’s really fast and also confident and reassuring. And best of all...no pain!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Excellent doctor. Exceptional experience from the staff to Dr. Yu. Was available to assist me with a dental question over the holidays too without delay. I am a physician and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Very bad and not good. Expensive and the dr. was not caring and his ego was just horrible.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

My dentist said he was the best periodontist in the city. Helpful doc, and professional from the start. My surgery was a breeze - he doesn't mess around! I was very fortunate to be referred to such a talented doc. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

He's the best. Absolutely trust him. Thank you for all your help.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

After seeing two different periodontists and having three failed gum grafts, I was referred to Dr. Yu for help. From the first moment I could tell he cared about me. He was professional and intelligent, and even made me laugh during surgery. Dr. Yu was successful in his surgery - and no pain or problems afterwards. His office followed up with a call the next day which was a pleasant surprise. Since then I have been back twice for free follow ups and all is well. Thank you, Dr. Yu!!...I would recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017