Ratings for Dr. Thomas Yu

Doctor Thomas Yu is an amazing professional and an exceptional human being. Been going to that clinic for a few years now. Very lucky that my dentist referred me to his clinic. I honestly never met a doctor who would care about patients like he does.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2020

Can’t say enough about Dr. Yu. I had an issue with my tooth and he saw me personally on his time off to help. I don’t know many others who would care about patients like that. It goes to show his character and professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2020

My implant was a breeze and I didn’t feel a thing. I even gave back the Ibuprofen he prescribed. I will not trust another one in my mouth as much as him. He’s by far the kindest, most competent, talented, and caring doctor I have ever met. And I’ve met a lot of docs!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2019

I have seen Dr Yu and his team for the last seven years and he and his staff have been nothing short of exceptional. He’s one of the good ones out there (you can tell he actually gives a dang!). Both my wife and I think he’s the best doc we have ever met.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2019

After 4 visits, what stands out is the rudeness and underprofessionalism of Dr. Yu's reception staff. Two appointments were changed without my knowledge. The first time I called to confirm my appointment and found out about the change but the second appointment was a quick "no charge" follow-up that I didn't call to confirm. When I arrived for my scheduled appointment, I was told they moved my appointment back one hour and per their notes they left me a message. I did not get the message they left per their notes. I feel as though if you're going to makes changes to a patients appointment, you should be sure that they know, their time is just as valuable as yours.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr. Yu has one of the longest waiting times in the city. And there’s no surprise why. He is a caring individual who delivers absolute care with a calm persona. I would never hesitate to recommend him as your periodontist.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Made a feared experience into a non issue! Highly recommend Dr. Yu.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

I was nervous but Thomas has a calm personality and soothing voice. I felt comfortable with him and surgery was easy. Staff is great too, and my only complaint is it was hard to find the parking lot!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

What a wonderful doctor! His hands are exquisite. He is a concert pianist too! I trust him any day in my mouth and I have recommended him to all my friends. The biggest standing ovation!!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

I had an extraction and an implant, along with a temporary crown all done in one day. I am very satisfied with my treatment and have felt no pain. Thank you, Dr. Yu, I see I’m not the only one who wants to give you 5 stars.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018