Ratings for Dr. Thomas Yu

Great surgeon. Down to earth, very caring. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I had an appointment with Dr Yu but because they were unable to locate my file I cancelled the appointment.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr.Yu is perhaps the best medical professional I have ever had. After my treatment I was having gum issues so he offered to open his office to see me well into the evening hours. I also appreciate Dr. Yu's practice in that he will keep seeing you until your 100% satisfied. The location of his office is also convenient.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I went for a crown lengthening with Dr. Yu and he was absolutely amazing! There were a few options for me to consider before he went ahead with the procedure and he carefully outlined the pros and cons. We decided to go ahead and he froze me up and began. He used his scalpel to get rid of excess gum tissue and at the end had me look it over. There were a couple tweaks I wanted and he was more than happy to go back in and take a bit more off of a couple teeth. I am now healing and will be back in two weeks to have a bit more taken off of my front two teeth but Dr. Yu wants them to heal first and for me to get used to the new look. I am excited to go back in two weeks for final revisions and to see how it all heals! It's already a huge difference in my smile! Next step, veneers!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Words cannot explain how good this doctor is, worth every penny. I had two extractions and three implants to put on, he was done in one hour and what a job. I didn't feel anything, and even after when usually it hurts, even the niddle didn't. I didn't feelanything that an ibuprofen cannot solve. He is so kind and explains everything, it makes you feel comfortable. His staff is also very good and extrimely polite. I will recommand Dr. Yu to everyone that needs this type of treatment. Well done!! Thank you Dr. Yu

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

I had a complicated molar extraction and two implants performed by Dr. Yu. He offered exceptional skill and chair side manner; his staff were fully competent, and the price was right! I keenly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Doctor Yu has been extremely professional and also very personable and humble personality so I felt comfortable being on his chair as a patient. He accepted to do implants for my left and right side at once and operation was successful.. Now with addition of the crowns I got six teeth and completely got rid of partials. I feel graeat because of that. Prior to first visit to dr Yu I have visited two other periodontists and both have said that I have bones none and that they can not do envy thing about that, but they can pull out my existing teeth ( which are not good quality ) and replace them with implants. Than I have turned to Dr. Yu and he did exceptional job, first did bone grafting then put implants and simly that was outstanding performance.. I highly recommend this periodontist and it is my pleasure to be his patient.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2015

I chose not to return to the big practice I when to the last time I needed an extraction and implant. It was too impersonal and customer service was almost non-existent. Dr. Yu's office is just the opposite. Where I always had to wait at least half an hour at the big practice, I have been to Dr. Yu's office twice now and both times they actually took in early. I'm very impressed so far with everything.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I just left Dr. Yu's office for a followup 2 weeks after having dental implant surgery. What I valued was Dr. Yu's proficiency and kindness. Although I was quite reluctant to have this surgery for a number of reasons, I am glad that I went ahead with it. Dr. Yu's skill and approach made a huge difference to my comfort level.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr. Yu is kind, intelligent, and has a very good bedside manner. He is a perfectionist and goes above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and that you get the best results. The staff were nice as well and his assistant Loretta was helpful and willing to answer my many questions.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015