Ratings for Dr. Thomas Yu

He's the best. Absolutely trust him. Thank you for all your help.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

After seeing two different periodontists and having three failed gum grafts, I was referred to Dr. Yu for help. From the first moment I could tell he cared about me. He was professional and intelligent, and even made me laugh during surgery. Dr. Yu was successful in his surgery - and no pain or problems afterwards. His office followed up with a call the next day which was a pleasant surprise. Since then I have been back twice for free follow ups and all is well. Thank you, Dr. Yu!!...I would recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I am glad some people are happy with Dr. Yu. I was referred for a gum issue. When I walked into the office, I was struck by the richness of appointments. I feared that I would be paying for that and I was not wrong. I was charged 50% over the approved Blue Cross rate for a consultation. And here is the kicker. After 10 minutes of talk and probing around Dr. Yu said he could not answer the question for which I had been referred to a periodontist!! I was referred to another dentist and for 25% of Dr. Yu's consulting fee the second specialist gave me a diagnosis and course of action in two minutes. Everything has been fine since that time. Dr. Yu's visit was the first time I ever left a dentist's office feeling that I had not been treated professionally or ethically. So, check you bank account and credit limit and good luck to you.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Yu is so efficient and personable. He knows what he is doing and is very fast, which I think is important when you have your mouth wide open. No jaw ache, no pain. Just brilliant

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I found the assistant extremely rude (I had to say something to her). She didn't even acknowledge my presence. The receptionist was always professional and polite.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Excellent Dr. I have been a few times throughout the past few years and every time the main receptionist has been beyond rude on the phone.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Excellent periodontist. Explains everything clearly. Personable. Watch out for main receptionist. +++ATTITUDE. She was the only reason the visit was not 100% positive.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Great surgeon. Down to earth, very caring. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I had an appointment with Dr Yu but because they were unable to locate my file I cancelled the appointment.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Dr.Yu is perhaps the best medical professional I have ever had. After my treatment I was having gum issues so he offered to open his office to see me well into the evening hours. I also appreciate Dr. Yu's practice in that he will keep seeing you until your 100% satisfied. The location of his office is also convenient.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016