Ratings for Dr. Carlos Hartman

Dr Hartmann is simply the best Dr I have ever had. He managed me through a difficult pregnancy. He made me feel like i was in good hands from day one. He is such a gentleman. He is friendly, kind, patient, and passionate about what he's doing. He genuinely cares about each patient. He is extremely knowledgeable and explained things simply. He made us feel at ease. I will recommend Dr Hartmann without hesitation. He is a real gem x

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Best Gynae. Super helpful and caring. Awesome Staff members!!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2018

I was referred to Dr Hartmann by several friends. It was the best decision I had ever made! I required an intricate procedure to remove a massive teratoma tumor from my let ovary. My previous doctor was horrid and tried to con me out of R12000 prior to the op. Dr Hartmann did not demand any "upfront" payments, and handle my case with such professionalism. He is punctual at all times, and his bedside manner is simply wonderful. He explained my condition to me with patience and compassion. During my stay at the hospital, he conducted his rounds early, and endeavored to make sure I was comfortable and taken care of. I highly recommend Dr Hartmann to every woman needing a kind, compassionate and gentle gynecologist.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Dr. Hartman is a God sent. he is incredible. He delivered my son 6 years ago and managed me with a difficult pregnancy. I will recommend him over and over again. My only problem is that he is now strictly cash, and for those that don't have cash hanging around, are not blessed to have him as your doctor. I really wish Dr. Hartman would work with medical aids so everyone can have the privilege of his expertise.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Have been to a lot of gyneas and Dr Hartmann is by far the best. He is gentle and caring with a great bedside manner. Feel safe with him as he is thorough and so knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr Hartmann is simply the top!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I wish I had have gone to Dr Hartman instead of the other Umhlanga male Gynaecologist the Umhlanga General Practitioner recommended.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I'm young and have had terrible, painful experiences in the past. I then went to Dr Hartmann, he is incredible! So friendly, so soft and makes a pap smear bearable! Although he is a man, he is the only person i feel comfortable going to and I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr Hartmann is simply the best!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Very unhappy with everything - service, knowledge, nosy staff. Definitely isnt worth almost 3!!! months waiting for the appointment and R1900!!!...Will need a second opinion. And! In a lot of pain now for a few days already because of a pap smear that I didnt ask for and he didnt even ask me if I want it done and took it. In the mean while I had it done just six months ago. Once he use to be polite and use to pay more attention. Now its like a conveyor belt.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013