Ratings for Dr. Carlos Hartman

Dr. Hartman is a God sent. he is incredible. He delivered my son 6 years ago and managed me with a difficult pregnancy. I will recommend him over and over again. My only problem is that he is now strictly cash, and for those that don't have cash hanging around, are not blessed to have him as your doctor. I really wish Dr. Hartman would work with medical aids so everyone can have the privilege of his expertise.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Have been to a lot of gyneas and Dr Hartmann is by far the best. He is gentle and caring with a great bedside manner. Feel safe with him as he is thorough and so knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr Hartmann is simply the top!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016

I wish I had have gone to Dr Hartman instead of the other Umhlanga male Gynaecologist the Umhlanga General Practitioner recommended.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

I'm young and have had terrible, painful experiences in the past. I then went to Dr Hartmann, he is incredible! So friendly, so soft and makes a pap smear bearable! Although he is a man, he is the only person i feel comfortable going to and I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr Hartmann is simply the best!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Very unhappy with everything - service, knowledge, nosy staff. Definitely isnt worth almost 3!!! months waiting for the appointment and R1900!!!...Will need a second opinion. And! In a lot of pain now for a few days already because of a pap smear that I didnt ask for and he didnt even ask me if I want it done and took it. In the mean while I had it done just six months ago. Once he use to be polite and use to pay more attention. Now its like a conveyor belt.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2013

I have been to many gynaes before but never felt completely happy or comfortable until I met dr hartmann. He was a God sent for my husband and I. He operated on me a rectified stuff from a previous operation that prevented me from falling pregnant with our 3rd child(a baby boy we were desperate for) this was in 2010. Today our pergect little boy has just turned 2 and is the light of our lives. Dr hartmann was worth every cent. I have recommended him to many of my friends & family also

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Dr Hartman and his team are simply amazing! He delivered our son Arav in 2010 and we are thrilled that he will be taking care of us over our second pregnancy this year. He is patient, sympathetic, knowledgeable and offers advice that is practical. Money well spent.....and peace of mind for sure!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Really happy with Dr Hartmann. He is always friendly, polite and professional and has a very good bedside manner. The best gynae I have been to. He delivered my baby in 2011 and will be delivering my daughter in July this year. I am so relaxed with my pregnancy knowing I am in the best hands. Can highly recommend Dr Hartmann.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013