Ratings for Dr. Luis S. Noble

The wait here is ridiculous! You literally have to campout in the waiting too.. The staff is rude. My husband had to tell them what he was here for because they had no clue. They don't keep track of their appointments. The staff is more worried about ordering food and laughing at god knows what, than taking care of the patients.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Staff is 100% horrible the front desk ladies are so f***rude, no good manners, the tone of voice with an ugly attitude sucks. I feel sorry for Dr. Noble his staff is scaring away potential patients. Remember front desk ladies no patients no money in your pockets.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

My husband and I received great care from Dr. Noble. We were slightly put off by the staff at first, but once we got to know them we came to adore them, all of them. Dr. Noble and Ms. Lyla helped us make our dream of being parents a reality. There were a couple of times that we had a longer wait than usual, or than expected, but once you are the patient he is speaking with you have his full undivided attention. And if we needed to wait a little longer so that he and his staff could console or inform a patient properly, then so be it. The wait is worth it. We have a beautiful son thanks to Dr. Noble, Ms. Lyla, and the staff.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Wish there were more specialists and clinics in the El Paso area. Being the only Clinic in the area allows them to see and collect $$$ each time a potential patient comes in trying to have a baby. Sell someone a dream.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I have seen Dr. Noble for about 16 years and he is the most caring and polite person I ever encounter. My husband is a doctor and he recommends Dr. Noble to all his patients because his great knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I have tried IVF three times and the first two times he was helpful but I always made sure to take my partner. However Dr. Nobles changed during my third try at IVF, during one appointment he became mad at me because I decided not to thraw all four embryos and instead only two but he became upset and said that my embroys were from the bottom of the barrel. Now, if he knew my embroys were not good then he should have told me instead of saying they were good the first time. Also, the wait time is awful, for example, I would have my appointments around 8:30 and the doctor would see two hours later. My advice make sure that you go with your parter to all appointments and ask questions. Also call your insurance before having labs because they can be very pricey. It would be nice to have another doctor to compete with this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

We have been trying through ivf 5 times. The first time everything was going well until my water broke at 41/2 months. We went back for our two frozen eggs, the heart beat stopped after a month. We went back a 3rd time and dr. Noble had an intern named joe see me when I was creating my folicules. She told me I had a cistern and we had to stop and start over when I had 8 folicules. We had to buy new medicine and start from the beginning. Once we started again the same thing happened with a cyst but this time dr. Noble was doing the exam. He told us we would do an emergency surgery the next day to pop the cyst. If only I would have known this could have been done the previous time!!! I had like 8 folicules but yet when I came out of surgery there was only one...how does that happen. I was pregnant for a month. He then told us if we went through donor eggs he almost guaranteed it and if it didn't happen he would do the next one free. Well he only gave us 10% off and still no bab

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

The staff ****ing sucks!! They are so damn rude and don't give two cents about how unprofessional they all are. They talk down to you when they are the ones who went to anamarc college. Dr. Noble needs to fire them and get true professionals. Plus wait time was 2 1/2 hours!! I get he's the only infertility specialist in el paso but we need to get rid of him.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr Noble is a gem with amazing bedside manners. He is kind and patient. I had 2 IVFs and have two beautiful children thanks to him and Lyla Wagley. I couldnt recommend them more highly. I must have gone to their clinic 50 times in my years of struggling through infertility. I never once had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

I just called to leave a question for Dr. Noble and have one of his nurses call me back (since he does not call himself) and she hung up on me. Staff his horrible and COMPLETELY unprofessional on the phone and in person. Dr. Noble himself - excellent, with the exception of the fact that he either has no clue how terrible his staff is or he chooses to ignore it. The only good thing about his staff is that they are bilingual.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

Dr. Luis S. Noble's Credentials

• Inst Tec Y De Est Sup De Monterrey, Esc De Med "iasantos", Monterrey (Grad. 1987)