Ratings for Dr. Ravneet Juneja

Staff was friendly. The doctor was 30 mins late for my appointment. He was rude and cruel. Didn't listen to what I have to say. Probably the worst experience of my life.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Reviews listed on this site were the farthest from the reality of our visit. Calm, informative, listened and provided great guidance and help.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Incompetent, Immature, Infantile, Idiotic https://medium.com/@manasb/sexism-racism-religious-bias-in-canada-part-3-967d3efd7b64

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

This so-called "doctor" is a smug jerk. He has no real concern for his patients and is condescending and rude. He doesn't listen when people talk, and is very full of himself. Worst psychiatrist I ever met.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Was referred to him by GRH emergency. Tried to tell him the issues I was having. Was interrupted by him telling me it was "his turn to talk". Prescribed me medication that sent me into a manic state and I ended up in inpatient at GRH for a month due to his incompitance. Complete waste of time and space.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

This Dr. is a quack. He is as useless as a car without an engine. The reason why people can not trust psychiatrists. He likes to hear the sound of his own voice as opposed to listening to and addressing the actual needs of his patients. Absolutely good for nothing. I witnessed a murder three feet in front of me in a shooting incident that ended with two people losing their lives and six people got injured including a friend of mine who's wounds I had to attend to till help arrived. About a month later I witnessed a vehicle travelling in front of me get hit by a drunk driver, killing the driver of the vehicle and I had to pull two ten year old boys out of it . I had þouble coping with this for months as I kept reliving both incidents and constantly seeing dead people to the point I was having trouble sleeping so I was self medicating. I went to the psyche ward at KW hospital and told this to that idiot as well as stating that I needed counselling. He decided to send me to withdrawal management. I blatantly told him I do not have an addiction problem, I have a swing a dead people problem an needed counselling. He insisted I needed to go to withdrawal management stating I would get the help I needed. I went and they put me in observation for a week, at which point they released me stating that I could not be there as I do not have an addictive persnonality and do not suffer withdrawals. Well I told them I was not here for addiction I was here for counselling to which they stated that they could not help me which is what I had said to that quack of a Dr. in the first place so I went home having accomplished nothing at the end of two weeks. A complete waste of my time. In my experience he should have his head examined. I have an IQ of 135 and am in no way an idiot. I have more sense to pay attention to what people say than this idiot that our tax government and tax dollars pays to. This guy needs to give his head a shake or find a new profession as he has no clue when it comes to listening to and a dressing the needs of his patients as his title requires and I have no need or tolerance for USELESS PEOPLE. If you wish to contact me my e-mail is djwayne346@gmail.com. Looking forward to a response.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

He will collaborate with the likes of himself and promulgates prostitution in society. He himself is in need of therapy. I recommend he undergo intensive psychotherapy to treat himself.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

He's mart and really clever. He got my father to put in writing his lies which my lawyers in Toronto love. I thought he over-prescribed and didn't communicate to me what he and Dr Coppolino were up to, but he actually has the best psychiatrist and medical notes for my lawyers to use to help bring awareness to the stygma associated and misconceptions and abuses of the mentally ill. Extremely intelligent, but I want a woman doctor Helmi. I had one in Britain during 911 before Dr Coppolino diagnosed me with PTSD in 2001. It was unheard of here but the diagnosis was bang-on at the time. The lady psychiatrist I had at the Royal Psychiatric Hospital in Britain was easy to talk to and was really impressed that Coppolino was so up-to-date. Now every local cop says he has PTSD and uses it as an excuse when they get caught smoking weed or beating people up. I miss Coppolino so much.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

He actually LISTENS to what I have to say. How many people can say that about a psychiatrist. Listens to my suggestions. This man has saved me!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014