Ratings for Dr. Kevin Clark

Dr. Clark and his dental team are amazing! I have a young family and decided to bring them in when Dr. Zabek-Clark (his wife) was also at the office. It was a fabulous experience. The kids had a great time and everyone was so friendly especially the hygienists Kathy and Jill. I really felt like we were being taken care of by a family. Drs. Clark and Zabek-Clark are a great couple and their love for kids is quite evident. I wouldn't go anywhere else!!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Clark for many years. Right from the time you enter the office you are greeted by name by Kelly and Tracey always wearing beautiful smiles no matter how their day has been. Dr. Clark has an absolutely amazing staff. Dr. Clark himself is very kind with a wonderful demeanour. If anyone has trepidations about seeing a dentist I can truly say Dr. Clark makes dentistfy so easy! Such a rarity in these days that a dentist truly cares for his patients and takes the time to ensure he does the best job. Dr. Clark's staff are very knowledgeable and always make you feel comfortable and at ease. Would never go anywhere else for dental care!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

Very knowledgeable and certainly has your best interest in mind.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Dr. Clark has been my family's dentist for many years. Recently my son (20) had a dental accident and he saw him on a weekend late evening and his actions saved his teeth. He is professional and is genuinely concerned and cares for his patients. Wouldn't go anywhere else for dental care.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I was in Niagara from out of town and Dr. Kevin Clark checked my teeth. He was extremely kind and fit me in quickly. His staff were very gentle when taking xrays and checking my teeth for possible root canal issues. Wish I lived locally so I could have him as my regular dentist.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Great prices on the best dental care you will ever get anywhere...very impressed with the whole dental team..very pleased

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014