Ratings for Dr. Gordon Kenny

I know BGH has pretty bad doctors from time to time, but this guy is the Worst I've seen. I wouldn't even give him the respect of calling him doctor. He is very rude, condescending, interruptive, arrogant, and unsympathetic. I came in to see a major headache from my wisdom tooth extraction. When I told him that my wisdom tooth was on the bottom right, his response to that was "we don't know that for certain yet". What? How can I not know where my wisdom tooth was? This is just one example of the 10 things I wanted to punch him out for in just a 3 minute conversation with this idiot. Jesus Christ, and he talks so fast-pretty sure he does it on purpose to give himself a False sense of superiority. The nurse afterwards was so nice that I commented to my gf "it's like hel* and heaven between these 2 ppl".

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I was at emergency in Burnaby General dizzy and feeling I have concussion. Dr Kenney was the doctor I saw. Instead of trying to figure out what was happening. He made me feel I was faking it!! And requested that I go back to work today when I told him I am unable to function well. I had bad experiences with this hospital before I have no idea why I keep going there.. This will be the last time.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Three days ago my Wife and Daughter went to Burnaby General Hospital and Dr Gordon Kenny was the Doctor at EMERGENCY. He is such a rude and arrogant Doctor. He wouldn't even listen to them. He was so bad. My Daughter had concussion and instead of being kind and caring, he was rude, abrupt and arrogant. He shouldn't even be working as a Doctor because he will cause more harm to the patients

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

If this is Dr. Gordon Wayne Kennedy that has been working in EMERGENCY at Burnaby Hospital, I made sure I wrote his name down in case I get really sick / die as it would have been his fault. This doctor is the worst doctor I have ever dealt with. He shouldn't work at the hospital as he can cause more harm.. Because of him I will never go to burnaby hospital ever again.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr. Kenny a GP claimed to have ENT experience, BUT unfortunately could not locate the packing that was lodged in nasal passage. The string for the packing came off which leaves one in the precarious position of possibly choking. but Dr. Kenny did not think it serious enough to call the ENT. Advice was given FROM another ENT specialist to get to emergency for removal of the packing When this was explained, it was apparent that Dr. Kenny was well out of his depth, for he thought it would be best to leave it. Why? Because he had a very brief look and could not see it, and it became very apparent that he did not have a clue how to remove it. The ENT room was filthy; blood everywhere and probably got some disease from whatever was left on the counter. The sterile tool was left on the bloody counter and then picked up and used to examine the nasal passage.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012