Ratings for Dr. Joanne McGinn

Dr. McGinn was absolutely wonderful! ER was swamped yesterday and she still took the time needed for each patient and made them feel important. Very personable. One of the best ER doctors I have ever had!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Multiple trips to the ER with unexplainable symptoms and Dr. McGinn was able to figure out that multiple issues were compounding to create my great discomfort. She ran the appropriate tests, prescribed meds and followed up with me at home the next day! Months of pain and discomfort resolved by her persistence. Excellent Dr!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

My wife was given hours to live on our trip to the er. Dr. McGinnis pulled me aside and explained everything as best she could. Dr McGinn helped to get my wife to Halifax after Moncton refused to help her. She hugged me and cried with me in our darkest hour. Two months later my two daughters and I are still enjoying every minute with my wife. Thank you Dr. McGinn!!!! We love you very much....

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Dr. McGinn is very rare indeed. She is knowledgeable, friendly, professional, and has a great bedside manor. There is nothing more you could ask for. Just an amazing personality. Its amazing how a simply smile can be so calming in a trip to the ER.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013