Ratings for Dr. Rodman Ip

Assessing a dentist or any health professional can take a long time. I had been seeing one dentist for 10 years, before I changed to Dr Ip - thought he was great to start off with but ended up having a very low opinion of him indeed. But after seeing Dr Ip now for more than 4 years, during which he has helped me with some quite difficult problems, I am ready to say he could be a very good dentist indeed. Certainly he’s polite, courteous, professional, goes to great lengths to communicate, and is, I believe, very skillful. He has quite a few staff all of whom are excellent. Of course he’s expensive - aren’t all dentists? How relatively expensive is hard to tell. But he did work on a tooth recently for $372, which would have cost me over $1,000 with my previous dentist. He’s got an OK website, and an email address readily available which I’ve used quite a lot to clarify matters and make arrangements. He’s certainly better than 6-8 other dentists I’ve seen over the years.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2012