Ratings for Dr. C. Daniel Jordan

Fantastic surgeon who truly cares and takes care of both his patients and their families. He performed 2 surgeries one and I highly recommended him for my daughters surgery. He is a great surgeon and a good man.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2019

Dr. Jordan is a Godsend and the needle in the haystack. He stands out from all the other doctors in every possible way. I had to have emergency surgery from a ruptured gallbladder and THANK JEHOVAH Dr Jordan was on call that day. He has bedside manner, knowledge, skill, competence and compassion (all the traits that 97 % of doctors don't have). Dr Jordan is everything you could want in a doctor. Unlike all the other so called professionals. Dr. Jordan is a true professional. Dr. Jordan is a Godsend and if you're looking for a true professional then you just found him. Hands down by far the best doctor you will encounter.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2019

Dr jordan cares about his patient , he is always so kind takes the time to listen and explains he did 3 surgeries on me and did great job . Great surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2018

Dr. Jordan did my mother's surgery 3weeks ago, & he has been beyond excellent in every way. He took time to make sure mom and I both understood every aspect of surgery, from the problems she had been having and how the surgery would change or correct them, told us all possible issues and outcomes, his concerns about what possible complications might arise post-op, & what we could do both pre and post to help prevent them; we talked to him about how she would need to physical therapy in order to be as functional as before as quickly as possible- he researched various facilities and found the best one to help mom achieve her goals and beyond.... he is caring, thoughtful, addresses the questions and concerns of patient and caregivers/ family members, makes himself available, never appears to be hurried or rushed whether it's a bedside visit, or an office appointment. He's very smart, considers every aspect of procedure and how it will affect each patient....as a nurse, I know that I can be quite critical and set very high srandards /expect a lot from anyone in healthcare who cares for the people I care about. This is a rare and wonderful instance where I cannot find a single point of criticism, & cant say enough about how much Dr. Jordan has been an absolute blessing since day one. I was worried and scared, I don't mind saying, with mom's frail health and history of issues. I talked to him about all of my fears / concerns and he adressed them, even agreed o. A couple of points but explained to me what put his mind at ease about it and said he had every condidence that she would do fine. She did. The result has been nothing short of miraculous for my mom, & in turn for me as well. I know every case is different and not everyone will have or could expect the same outcome, as everyone is different from diagnosis to their expectations to their experiences. But if you are looking for a general surgeon, get referred by another physician, or come to be his patient because he happens to be on call, you can rest assured that Dr. Jordan will do all he can, explain everything, inform patients of every aspect whether good or bad, follow up after the procedure quite frequently ( more than any doctor she has had in past), and make sure the patient and family have the information and help if needed to ensure the best possible outcome. I highly recommend him, & am thankful that he was there for my mom. Thank you and bless you Dr. Jordan!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr Jordan did my appendectomy. Dr Jordan was kind and informative, giving me all the information I needed to be able to make informed decisions about my care. He is good with patients and listen to concerns. It's a scary time, when you need emergency surgery. I was glad Dr Jordan was working that day.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

We love Dr. Jordan. He is very thorough and has incredible bedside manner. He will answer your calls, no matter day or night. He has been a blessing to our family. He makes himself available, day or night. He is so kind and gentle hearted. We had quite a difficult situation and he brought calm to our family. I am forever grateful to Dr. Jordan. You are awesome and have found your calling, God's blessing's on you and your family!!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015