Ratings for Dr. Tracy D. Rupke

After surgery for a ruptured tendon Dr. Rupke did not make one hospital visit through a five day stay. She prescribed a very flexible knee stabilizer for the entire hospital stay. Walked on the knee stabilizer and complained that I could feel my knee moving and sort of grinding. On night before discharge a firm straight leg stabilizer was prescribed. Went home and 8 days later returned to find that all the stitches had pulled out of the surgery which had to be redone. Convinced this happened in the hospital. The redo failed as what was left to work with was not in good condition. Sure she put me in a cast and crossed her fingers. Should have called for an expert before doing the middle of the night emergency surgery the first and 2nd times. Would not recommend to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I Never Felt Heard And Always Felt Rushed. I Had To Ask A Million Questions To Get Help And Understand How to Move Forward After Surgery. She Canceled At Least Three Appointments. It Made Me Sad To Think How Little She Cared For Me As A Patient. I Will No Longer See Her.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

The procedure Dr. Rupke performed was ultimately unsuccessful. When that became apparent she seemed to loose interest and commitment to my case. I went to another orthopedic surgeon who redid the surgery.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013