Ratings for Dr. Daryl Jenkins

Dr Jenkins is an amazing doctor/surgeon. He has helped me out a lot and is very thorough. He is very professional and caring and I am really lucky to have him as my surgeon. I have Crohns and he has been very helpful in explaining things and helping me with my anxiety, with the surgeries. Thank you Dr. Jenkins.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2019

23 years ago , Dr Jenkins did surgery on me for Ulcerative Colitis - which turned out to be a ' Total Proctocolectomy ' . I had seen him a few times afterwards . In 2019 I needed to see someone again to help me with ongoing pain pressure pain. The first Doctor I called was Dr. Jenkins. His reception gave me the info that was required and within ONE week I was in his office. Within 2 weeks I had an appointment at Rockyview for an ' IIeoscopy. And within the week another appointment with Dr. Jenkins. - - This Doctor is someone that I would recommend within a heart beat. Kind, Gentle, Professional, Knowledgeable and Human. !!! He will listen to you, HELP you any way he can, and is always concerned for you. If you need someone you can trust, and are afraid of surgery this is the man to see. For 23 years he has been in my daily prayers, always thanking him for taking care of me back then and now. My rating for Dr. Daryl Jenkins is - 5+ Stars !!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Would trust Dr Jenkins over any other Proctologist in Alberta ! Very to the point ,no beating around the bush but made us feel very at ease .Highly recommend him ! Even the Oncologist said if he needed a surgeon he would be his first choice , so happy we were fortunate enough to have him !

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Just the best , was there when I needed he is a hard man but caring , I’m hard so it works lol

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Dr Jenkins in my mind is the best surgeon period. I was very nervous and had a difficult surgery. I can’t thank him enough for his time and for his professionalism. When I found out that Dr Jenkins would be my surgeon, I was told I was lucky to have the best there is. They were right. Thank you Dr Jenkins for your patience and for taking such good care of me. Diane Kelly

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Dr. Jenken is the best doctor and saved my husband's life. We are so appreciated that he was my husband's surgeon two years ago and made a big difference. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2018

Dr. Jenken has completed three surgeries for me and each time I have been very pleased with the results. He is excellent

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Excellent doctors/ surgeon. Highly recommended. He did an excellent job with my Barbie butt and the creation of my stoma. Wonderfully skilled

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Best doctor ever. Did my stoma revision without cutting my stomach went through the stoma site. Best doctor and very caring.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I came into the Hospital for a colonoscopy in 2005. I was booked for emergency surgery for a bowel resection for bowel cancer. How lucky I was that Dr Jenkins was on call that night. He is a ver competent surgeon, his compassion and knowledge was always appreciated. He insisted on a baseline CEA, which is routinely done by my Family Dr. I would Highly reccomend this Dr, I am living proof, he does a Great job. Thankyou!

Submitted November 23, 2016