Ratings for Dr. Peter Stevanovski

This is the first time I have ever been to a walk-in clinic. I didn't want to wait for an appointment to see my new family doctor. I waited about 1 hour to see a doctor as the clinic was very busy. Dr. Stevanovski greeted me with a smile as soon as he walked in. He listened carefully to my issue, ordered tests, offered medication for pain and advised what could be done if my shoulder pain did not improve within one week. I found the experience very positive. I also found this doctor to be very warm and kind and would absolutely recommend him. Thank you Dr. Stevanovski.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Miss the old days where the doctor spent more than 5 minutes with you.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Dr. Peter is an exceptional doctor. He listens and does everything possible for his patients. Won't see anyone else but him.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

The greatest doctor. Funny genuine and sincere! Makes the wait worth it. I dont want to see any other walk in doctor i will wait for him to see my kid

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Simply the best doctor there is! Have seen quite a few and he is the cream of the crop.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable doctor. He knows his job and is very patient

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Always very helpful and attentive. Been seeing him for years and don't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Due to high volume of patients, Dr. Peter is not attending n giving time. For any kind of problems, antibiotics is what is been prescribed.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Peter is really a wonderful person and i wish him for happy life.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

My experience was excellent! Very caring doctor. So glad I found him. Would not hesitate to take my family to him! Thank you Dr. Stevanovski

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018