Ratings for Dr. Tatjana Radovic

I am writing in the name of my old parents who adore dr R. They would never go to see someone else because this doctor is compassionate, empathetic and deal with them in such a manner that I have not seen this before. When my mom was in an emergency few months ago when she said that her family doctor was Dr. Radovic, Burnaby emergency doctors told her that she is in good hands.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Sad to see this level of incompetence in a trained professional. Poor at dealing with people, disinterested and impatient. Please stay away.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

I am a huge fan of Dr. Radovic. I have never been rushed and always feel less stressed when I leave my appointment. Staff is kind a courteous as well. Even though she recently moved and it is much farther for me to go, I don't mind because it's worth the travel time.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Dr. Tatjana Radovic is an EXCELLENT doctor, she is very thorough and calming. Always on the go-- but helpful. I've been seeing her since October 2009 and am happy to return to her! Sometimes you must assert yourself. Very good GP, in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Issues with her, wrong diagnosis, emergency doctors in the hospital had completely opposite findings! Do not trust her,

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Disgusted by the level of rudeness and poor bedside manner. Incapable of providing sound medical advice and not willing to listen or even refer patients to specialists. Horrible! Should not be in the medical profession at all!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Been a patient since 2010, ADORE her! She is so thorough and caring and just a wonderful physician. So happy to have her as a family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

She`s a wonderful dr. I`m so happy to have her as our family doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015