Ratings for Dr. Bola Sogade

Needs a whole new front staff & billing department

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I do not like this place and this doctor. I waited for 2 hours to get called back and I was early for my appointment. The staff is unprofessional and will talk about you to your face. They talk about what is in your record out loud for other staff can hear then laugh. The doctor is also rude and I can barely understand her due to her accent. She charge for every thing you say even when you do not bring it up. For an example, I went it for a pap smear and went ahead and asked about some concerns while I was there with my doctor and was charged for what I asked her. My pap smear was free with my insurance. The doctor also sent me away without my results and asked my to come back in two weeks to get charged again for another office visit.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

You are already nervous when you have to go the doctors , so when that time arrive you do not want to be stress out any further. Immediately I'm at ease , the staff starting at the front reception to the back of the office is very kind an personable, making sure foremost that they are professional . Dr. Solade takes time to listen , and make sure you are comfortable with any procedures she has to perform . Just today , Dr Solade nurse called in prescription that I needed to take before a procedure was to done at the office . Than took it a step further to touch basis with me ,to say that all I needed to do was to pick it up . Professionalism at it finest . I'm happy to be a patient. Judith Ann Lee

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Sogade is a wonderful doctor but her staff is horrendous! They are rude, inconsiderate and highly unprofessional! I will no longer be a patient in either facility due to the lack of respect, compassion and consideration of her staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I'm not saying dr. Sogade is a bad docor but just the place and the people there. You wait 4 hours in the waiting room unless your black I guess, then when you get back there it's always somethin. They do not have their stuff together at all and don't care about nobody. I really think their racists. I deff would never recommend anybody go here.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Bola Sogade is a well trained physician, who is knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. She takes her time to explain her findings if any. The wait time for an office visit is minimum (short), since they honor appointments. I would like to say that when a test is performed (pap smear, blood drawn, etc) the patient will be required to come back to the office within two weeks to get the results from the nurse practitioner, and recur fees for office visit. That I do not like, that was my reason for rating helpfulness a three.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014