Ratings for Dr. Alan Getgood

Anything less than a five star review would be an understatement for this man. Dr.Getgood clearly PRACTICES PATIENT CENTRED CARE, instead of just saying his practices patient centered care like most health care providers. He is very knowledgeable and confident in his decision making process which made my wife and I feel comfortable with what he suggested would be best for her knee regarding surgery. Dr. Getgood is the most down to earth, professional, honest, and easy to talk to health care provider that my wife and I have had the pleasure of discussing her knee injury with over the past two years. When most of the specialists in our area of NWO said nothing can be done, Dr. Getgood made a plan within a 30 minute consultation where he completed a full subjective, objective and diagnostic review analysis prior to stating his opinion for future care. Dr. Getgood allowed my wife and I to be in control of the ultimate decision and simply provided us with options rather than taking the “my way or the highway” approach that most orthopedic specialists have had with us in the past. He provides all of his answers to questions that we have with confidence as well as speaks to a level that patients and family members can truly UNDERSTAND what the plan is rather than leave an appointment confused. He is a HUGE asset to the London area and Fowler Kennedy Clinic. If you get a referral to him do not even hesitate to follow through with it - you are in very capable hands. Cheers

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

DR.Getgood is absolutely unreal, I was told by a different surgeon I would have to reroute my future and find an office job. Now four year after Dr.Getgood did my knee surgery I am a full time firefighter and have no pain once so ever with my knee. I owe everything to this man!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Had ACL reconstruction surgery performed by Dr. Getgood in 2016. Could not be more satisfied with level of care and knowledge

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Getgood is absolutely amazing! I’m 24 years old and just had my 4th knee surgery this is the first time I’ve had surgery with him and I wish he could have done my surgeries prior to this. He takes his time and does things properly. So glad I was recommended to him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Kind, explains procedures clearly and concise. Makes patient feel safe and supported!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Absolutely amazing! Never makes you feel rushed, answers all yer questions, only down fall he's never on time. Rather have a slow dr thats good and answers all than one thats fast and makes you feel ignored.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Getgood and the work he did on my knee. After seeing many other Drs that were gonna write me off. Dr Getgood performed an amazing surgery and I am grateful for having returned to full physical activities with no pain. Very knowledgable Dr that takes the time to explain things in depth. Very caring Dr.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I genuinely don't know how this doctor has any patients. He is extremely rude and not comforting at all. He does not provide explanations for what is wrong, doesn't ask me what kinds of physio or workouts I'm doing yet tells me I don't push myself enough. Everytime the enters the room, he's in a hurry to say whatever he needs to and leave. Definitely would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Worst surgeon I have ever seen. Absolutely rude, not timely, and does not explain anything. I genuinely don't feel like he cares about me as his patient. I don't recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

At 58 yrs with 2 knees basically bone on bone I was open to any relief. Dr Getgood is the best. He is honest and professional in his approach, manner and abilities. He explains in great detail the pro's and con's of all procedures. He will eventually be my surgeon of choice for knee replacements and rehab.

Submitted January 3, 2016