Ratings for Dr. Alan Getgood

Dr. Getgood is absolutely amazing! I’m 24 years old and just had my 4th knee surgery this is the first time I’ve had surgery with him and I wish he could have done my surgeries prior to this. He takes his time and does things properly. So glad I was recommended to him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Kind, explains procedures clearly and concise. Makes patient feel safe and supported!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Absolutely amazing! Never makes you feel rushed, answers all yer questions, only down fall he's never on time. Rather have a slow dr thats good and answers all than one thats fast and makes you feel ignored.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Getgood and the work he did on my knee. After seeing many other Drs that were gonna write me off. Dr Getgood performed an amazing surgery and I am grateful for having returned to full physical activities with no pain. Very knowledgable Dr that takes the time to explain things in depth. Very caring Dr.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I genuinely don't know how this doctor has any patients. He is extremely rude and not comforting at all. He does not provide explanations for what is wrong, doesn't ask me what kinds of physio or workouts I'm doing yet tells me I don't push myself enough. Everytime the enters the room, he's in a hurry to say whatever he needs to and leave. Definitely would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Worst surgeon I have ever seen. Absolutely rude, not timely, and does not explain anything. I genuinely don't feel like he cares about me as his patient. I don't recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

At 58 yrs with 2 knees basically bone on bone I was open to any relief. Dr Getgood is the best. He is honest and professional in his approach, manner and abilities. He explains in great detail the pro's and con's of all procedures. He will eventually be my surgeon of choice for knee replacements and rehab.

Submitted January 3, 2016

I have not had surgery yet but meeting with Dr.Getgood was awesome he is very nice and explains everything Cleary and takes his time with you I am very pleased that I got him for a surgeno

Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr Allan Getgood and his staff provided me with excellent care and I wish to thank all for that. I only gave Dr Getgood a 4 instead a five because sometime he was not as timely as he could be BUT he was serving other patients and in my book that is important. Well done all!!

Submitted September 5, 2015

Excellent bedside manner, extremely caring, knowledgeable, competent. Explained treatment options to my teen very well. Listened intently to my teenager. Personable did not feel rushed. Glad our physiotherapist recommended him. Keep up the wonderful rapport !

Submitted June 1, 2015