Ratings for Dr. Enrique Torres

Ive had Dr Torres for 3 years. Dr Torres is a terrible excuse for a Dr, wishing i had never signed up with his so called practice. I am now stuck with this useless fool, who cant even show up for appts. I have been waiting for 6 months for MRI results from his office. Something i was able to obtain myself in 2 days. His staff is rude, and don't care the least bit, about helping patients; often acting like patients are imposing on them by coming for appts. Run from this joker omg!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr Torres is awful the staff are awful you will never get a call back..he makes awful jokes when your trying to discuss what is wrong..tells stories of when he was in the USA..do us a favor and go back..awful awful awful

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Torres has given great care to our mother over the years; faithful in his visits to her; arranged for specialist & cancer clinic appointments, etc. very quickly; was supportive of her choice of treatment; called our home regularly with updates on her treatment; bedside manner was kind & caring; was careful in providing the right pain meds only when necessary. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Torres was never around when you needed him. His nurse practitioner had me on antibiotics for four months. I went to Brockvile emerg and they did a cat scan. I had a lesion on the liver. I was diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma in the liver. From Brockville to KGH I had two thirds of my liver removed plus my gallbladder removed. With no help from Torres. I should have been sent for a scan instead of being given antibiotics for four months. ANTIBIOTICS DOES NOT CURE CANCER!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Torres has been caring for a family member for some years. He has been on the ball when it comes to tests, referrals to specialists, and advising us of results. He has been caring, compassionate, has called us personally a number of times, and returns calls very quickly. He is cautious when prescribing pain meds.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Torres for a few years now and have never had a problem with him. He referred me to a Rheumatologist when I needed one. His nurse helped with my application to ODSP and I was approved. I do not understand some of the comments other people have made about him on here. He always listens to me and my concerns. He is a great doctor in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

This so called dr, is dangerous, completely incompetent!!! You be better of having a plumber look after you. He is a non-caring person and only cares about billing.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Responding to the below comment he is still practising and am strongly considering a complaint to the physicans and surgeons about this doctor and his practise. I am sure he is still getting away with manipulating ill residents of the city.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

This doctor is a poor reason of a human being.He is losing his licence.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

He has twice prescribed medications that I am allergic to. One of them is a new allergy and the other was on the intake forms I filled out...this was the second time I was prescribed it by this fool. Had to argue with them at the end of the day on Friday while my pain levels were ramping up and in the end I spent a horrid weekend and ended up in emergency. Dropped this idiot like a bad habit. He is nice enough but I do a better job than he does. In the end I feared having to call his office and I have never been afraid of anyone before. Not a good feeling. I no longer find the "what do you call a med student with a C average- doctor" joke funny. I would rather drive an hour and a half to the nearest walk in or use the ER and wait 12 hours than deal with this doctor. Terrible, terrible experience.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016