Ratings for Dr. Enrique Torres

In addition to earlier negative experiences most of which I have had, I will add these! Prescriptions sent several times to the wrong pharmacy, waiting from days to weeks for renewals requiring emergency refills at the pharmacy and a shocking misdiagnosis given over the phone!!!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I have been a patient with Dr. Torres for three years now....i wish I had not listened to people about him being a good Dr. The only thing good about him is he is friendly. The rest of his practice is terrible. He does not have a clue what is going on with you from previous visits. His staff especially his receptionist Tracy are very rude uncaring and if I were DR. Torres I would have fired her a long time ago. The nurses come off nice until you call in and cause them more work. I overheard the one nurse say that she hasn't listened to any messages for over a week. So that means patients who need to have a call back are being ignored. No matter what is wrong with you they tell you to just go to the emergency if your having an issue. I have a child and my child was extremely ill I took him to see Dr. Torres because I was concerned he was dehydrated and the fool told me to give him Pro-biotics and he should be fine. Well he wasn't fine that evening I took him to the emergency where the little dude was hooked up to an iv and spent a week in the hospital. I brought it up to him andhe said no I hadn't seen him prior. Totally denied he missed a proper diagnosis of dehydration. I would prefer to go and wait at the hospital then to go see him. He is not good at all. Again he's friendly but as for patient care he should be ashamed of himself.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

My last 2 appointments he left the office for personal phone calls and personal drama with his nurses , he also stated at 1 appointment that he gets paid to take care of me

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Ive had Dr Torres for 3 years. Dr Torres is a terrible excuse for a Dr, wishing i had never signed up with his so called practice. I am now stuck with this useless fool, who cant even show up for appts. I have been waiting for 6 months for MRI results from his office. Something i was able to obtain myself in 2 days. His staff is rude, and don't care the least bit, about helping patients; often acting like patients are imposing on them by coming for appts. Run from this joker omg!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr Torres is awful the staff are awful you will never get a call back..he makes awful jokes when your trying to discuss what is wrong..tells stories of when he was in the USA..do us a favor and go back..awful awful awful

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Torres has given great care to our mother over the years; faithful in his visits to her; arranged for specialist & cancer clinic appointments, etc. very quickly; was supportive of her choice of treatment; called our home regularly with updates on her treatment; bedside manner was kind & caring; was careful in providing the right pain meds only when necessary. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Torres was never around when you needed him. His nurse practitioner had me on antibiotics for four months. I went to Brockvile emerg and they did a cat scan. I had a lesion on the liver. I was diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma in the liver. From Brockville to KGH I had two thirds of my liver removed plus my gallbladder removed. With no help from Torres. I should have been sent for a scan instead of being given antibiotics for four months. ANTIBIOTICS DOES NOT CURE CANCER!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Torres has been caring for a family member for some years. He has been on the ball when it comes to tests, referrals to specialists, and advising us of results. He has been caring, compassionate, has called us personally a number of times, and returns calls very quickly. He is cautious when prescribing pain meds.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Torres for a few years now and have never had a problem with him. He referred me to a Rheumatologist when I needed one. His nurse helped with my application to ODSP and I was approved. I do not understand some of the comments other people have made about him on here. He always listens to me and my concerns. He is a great doctor in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

This so called dr, is dangerous, completely incompetent!!! You be better of having a plumber look after you. He is a non-caring person and only cares about billing.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017