Ratings for Dr. Judith Parks

I have been a patient at Ancaster Eye clinic for 30 years, we drive 1 1/2 hours for the great service and professional knowledge of the entire staff, great team

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

As a patient for many years, I can attest that Dr. Parks is professional, courteous and caring. Would definitely recommend her services!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

My extended family and I have been visiting Dr. Parks for eye care for over 25 years and are very pleased to have her as our optometrist. She is extremely knowledgeable and whenever she noticed anything that needed the attention of an ophthalmologist, we were immediately referred to one.

Wish I could take back the bad review I posted in 2015

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Doctor Parks is an extremely thorough and friendly optometrist. She utilizes very up to date equipment and technologies. She has been my doctor since she opened her office in Ancaster. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Parks' clinic for many years and the care I have received has been the top-notch. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable and Dr. Parks is caring and supportive.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I have been to dr parks office for over 15 years. Always had a great eye exam. The staff has changed but are much nicer now.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Great office. Love the new look of the office. Staff is nice and Dr Parks is very helpful and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Always learn so much about my vision and my health. Thanks for all your help over the years

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr. Parks is an excellent eye doctor. I went as a teenager and have gone to others and am now returning to her after 20 years.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016