You may also like

I have been seeing Dr Tanner for several years now. She is very approachable, knowledgeable, and very persistent to find the root cause of all my ailments. She always takes time to answer all my questions. She doesn't rush, very positive and always smiling! So unlike my previous NPDoctor!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Very disappointed, I seen Dr. Sarah Tanner in hopes to get some answers as to why I was always tired, sluggish and had stomach pain. After doing the intolerance testing as per Dr. Tanner recommendations it came back to dairy and sugar. I cut out dairy and sugar for a full year with no relief from being constantly tired. I found Dr. Tanner always rushed and hard to talk to, it really didn't feel like she was listening to what I had to say. A year later I seen another naturopath who helps me realize that I also have an intolerance to gluten. I believe Dr. Tanner relies to much on the testing and not by what her patients are actually telling her.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Tanner is a fantastic ND. She is knowledgeable, accommodating and works with you around what is realistic for you and your lifestyle. She had helped my family and I with a variety of health related issues that were not being addressed in MD settings and I was able to make manageable nutrition and lifestyle changes that resulted in eliminating the needs for multiple prescriptions. Happy to have Dr. Tanner as one of my health care providers.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I was not impressed with Dr Tanner. She seemed always in a hurry and relied totally on the blood allergy test. I've read controversial opinion at to whether this test is accurate but either way, I feel she should have spent more time enquiring about my overall health and offering other alternatives.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Wonderful is about all I can say about Dr. Tanner.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr. Tanner was a God send...an alternative to thyroid surgery. Three years of pleasant, knowledgable treatments that have turned my health around. I have recommended her to many of my friends and colleagues. They too, have praised her consultations.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Very helpful and full of knowledge, would see her again

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Sarah Tanner's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr Tanner for several years now. She is very approachable, knowledgeable, and very persistent to find the root cause of all my ailments. She ..."

January 15, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Very disappointed, I seen Dr. Sarah Tanner in hopes to get some answers as to why I was always tired, sluggish and had stomach pain. After doing the intoleranc..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Tanner is a fantastic ND. She is knowledgeable, accommodating and works with you around what is realistic for you and your lifestyle. She had helped my fami..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I was not impressed with Dr Tanner. She seemed always in a hurry and relied totally on the blood allergy test. I've read controversial opinion at to whether th..."

October 10, 2014