Ratings for Dr. Juan Gardie

Great doctor. He really seems to care about us as his patients. He is also pretty knowledgeable and polite. A true 5-star

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Excellent surgeon. Makes everybody feel good around him. Can dissolve patient's before operation stress within seconds. And, what is the most important, very good finish, fast recovery.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

So calm, considerate and reassuring. Not in a rush. Great communicator. Exudes confidence and competence (without arrogance). Explained everything I needed to know; and did not laugh at my slightly hypochondriac tendency to fear the worst (lol). Thank you, Dr Guardie :)

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013

Dr Gardie is an awesome doctor. He is punctual, well mannered,polite and never rushes his patients.He is always available for you to answer all your questions no matter how busy he is. He is a true gem and a fantastic addition to JGH's Family Herzl Dept. I initially met with him when he was a resident and I am blessed to have him as my family doctor.His secretary Christina ia also fantastic. She is pleasant and always has a smile on her face and is willing to accomodate you with your appointments. I could not have been so fortunate as to have an awesome team to take such excellent care of me. Considering how we have such a shortage of family doctors I should count my lucky stars and consider myself fortunate to have Dr Gardie as my doctor. God bless and keep up the good work !!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2012

Professional, great manners, answers our calls, and always on time. Has been my GP since he was resident, and my husband and I are so glad he stays as a permanent staff at the hospital. Secretary and nurse also very nice.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012