Ratings for Dr. Chandra Patel

This dr was horrible and nasty.he made me feel awful about myself and did not listen.I waited 2 years for an appointment through the public system,drove 130ks to the hospital room and once I got there he seen me for anout 1 minute and left his assistant to deal with me (who was lovely ) I left there crying and sat in the car crying before driving the 130ks back home,with no help,no advice, nothing

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr Patel put larger implants in then first discussed and when I said something for my aftercare follow up appointment his answer was “I have never had a patient complain of having too big breasts” and completely dismissed any concerns I had. I would never recommend him he is after money and does not care about anything else!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Not even remotely interested in helping people. Was referred to him and waited nearly 7 months to see him... only to hear he did no get paid enough for the surgery I need and to go back to my GP for another referral to a different specialist. What the ....!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

I had a BA consult with Dr Patel. I found him to be very rude and arrogant. Even when asking him if he thought a certain sized implant would suit me he said to me " why ask me. You are the one who has to live with it". Ended up booking in with a Sydney surgeon and I'm so happy with my decision.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Lyposuction . . Which he talked me into. . . was unhappy with the result. . . He was not interested. Once he had his money. . He didn't want to know

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Went to see him for Lyposuction . . was disappointed with the result. . . He was dismissive and not interested. Once he had his money. . He didn't care and did the minimum

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

It seemed like a bit of a production line to me - squeeze as much money as possible from the patient.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Googled Dr Patel and found only the two reviews on this site. I must say that I am 5 days post lypo op on abs and flanks. Feeling great and have so far recovered well. Very happy with Patel who was reassuring even just before the surgery. Man of few words but a professional. Very happy and would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I crushed my left pointer finger in a freak accident a couple of years ago to the point where I all the skin & flesh was hanging from my finger nail the sheeths were crushed and other damage. I thought I had lost my finger for sure, so I was taken to Canberra hospital all nurses were great except for 2, one left a wet gauze on it over night n the next day another ripped the bandage back taking some flesh with her. I waited for 3 maybe 4 days ( I can't remember exactly it was about 4 years ago when it happened) but dr Patel saved my finger with 262 micro stiches. I respect him as a knowledgeable surgeon and he deserves the credit.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

I went to Dr Patel with a referral for a Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift. Dr Patel talked me into having a breast augmentation instead and honestly, he didn't do the right thing by me. Dr Patel seemed to be very good when you first talked to him. Surgery went well and his aftercare is very good. My scars under my breast are neat and very good but my tummy scar is to high (sits above my bikini line) and he didn't do lipo over my pubic mon as we had agreed as party of the tummy tuck. As you can imagine I was hughly annoyed and Dr Patel was extremly dismissive. I am having another tummy tuck to tighten my tummy and remove the excess fat as this was only done by Patel below the belly botton. As well as this, my chest went from a 10DD to a 10FF and my left breast moved out of the pocket and when I complained, he said it wasn't too bad. As I have now found out, I should have had the breast lift as I had originally wanted and I shouldn't have gone to Patel, it was a massive waste of money

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012