You may also like

Rate Dr. Nancy R. Lembo

Dr. Nancy R. Lembo's Ratings

She's been my Doctor for over ten years. She has awsome bed side manners, and cares about her patients! She spends a great deal of time asking about my life. More Doctors should be like her. I have no idea where the bad comments about her come from?She's never just left me hanging. I've missed appointments with her before. All I had to do was sit there and wait. Until she could work me in. She does just change your pain meds without notice. That's just because you have to cycle off to make your meds more effective. She explains all this. Maybe all the complaints are from pill shoppers?She isn't about all that. If you are shopping for a pill doctor Dr. Lembo isn't for you!But if you are like me and suffer from debilitating chronic pain. She is a God send!!She does actually care. She takes the time to explain what's going on. She gets you involved with your treatment. Thank you Dr. Lembo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2905096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2015

this doctor kinda just does what she wants when she wants. I've been with her about 2.5 years now and on several occasions she made changes to my treatment without any notice to me at all. I've never had an issue with her and have no clue why she does certain things. It's like she just does not think. The real issue is not the mistakes though. everyone makes them. The issue is that Dr Lembo will make a mistake on a script for example and you don't notice till your at the pharmacy. Well she will not answer calls, she will not return calls. She makes you talk to her staff only. She is very stern with her staff. If you iss an appointment or she makes a mistake, you can forget getting it corrected until the next visit. It does not matter to her what your situation is. I have stayed with her because she is close and often I have a hard time getting around. DO NOT miss an appointment. She will make you wait. It is to the point where it almost seems like she punishes you to prove a point. Maybe she is just over booked and making as much money as she can. Either way, please take your time and try to find another doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2841191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr Lembo doesn't listen to or care for her patients well being or life. She's just in it for the money. Have to wait up to 2 hours to be seen even with a appt. And then she's not in room long enough to explain anything. Takes forever to get her to write letters on patients behalf. And will not release you if you choose to look for another doctor that actually cares. Just another money hungry doctor that treats patients like a number not a person. Can not say one good thing about doctor but some of her stuff are very nice but that only goes so far. I plan to organize a picket line to inform all her patients what to expect. I'm ashamed to say I wasted 3 years in pain thinking she actually cared.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2676427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Best doctor I've ever had cares about her patients

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2191786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Habitually 60 minutes late to see patients. Is associated with Moore Orthopedic who is horrible to deal with as well. Schedules unneccesary consultation prior to simple procedures.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2191785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

This doctor is not interested in helping patients. She is spread so thin between multiple offices in several towns, that she cannot possibly be focused on patient care. If you miss an appointment, you are SOL until the next MONTH. (doesn't matter that her patient may experience severe withdrawal symptoms that could be dangerous.) She is aloof and rigid. She often runs late herself, making patients wait, but does not give her patients the same consideration. She is unreachable during the 4 weeks between each appointment. She is condescending and rude. Find a doctor that cares about patients instead of money. I would not want anyone to go through the experience I did with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][34775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

she is a great doctor and she listens to your concerns!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][34774].votes_count ]]