Ratings for Dr. Douglas Yiu

Dr. Yiu is a wonderful doctor. He is kind, listens, and takes the time to explain things. He took amazing care of me through the beginning stages of my pregnancy and was great with my newborn. I would recommend Dr. Yiu to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

We love Dr Yiu, he takes the time and listens to patients, it feels like he really cares about the health of the family. He is also punctual most of the times.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

When Dr. Yiu first accepting new patients a few years ago, my wife and I both went to see him. He is the family doctor for both of us. We go to see him often mainly because my wife's health conditions are not good, and has many problems. We find Dr. Yiu an excellent doctor. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and patient to listen and explain to us our concerns. We highly appreciate and respect him as our family doctor. We have no hesitation to recommend others to see him, if he is still willing to accept new patients. PS : All his staff at the Shaughnessy Family Medicine Clinic are friendly, helpful, nice and pleasant people.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Very helpful and patient centered. He's knowlegable and he makes you feel heard. Very pleasant and personable. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I have only seen Dr Yiu twice, but have been impressed with his interest in my background and willingness to discuss my concerns. Everyone in the office is polite & friendly and they all seem happy to be there. I'm very happy to have found a doctor accepting new patients that I feel comfortable with.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Yiu is a very good doctor. He's very diligent and attentive to my concerns. I

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014