Ratings for Dr. Sassan C. Ehdaie

They do not care at all insultin the real disabled who pass you by your a number thank you very much may God bless you and nurse same way

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have been under Dr. Ehdaie's care for 3+ years. He and his staff are excellent. Very helpful and accommodating.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Excellent staff!!!! They are caring and amazing. Dr. Ehdaie, well I have been to a lot of doctors, he truly does not want us to be in pain. He believes us when we tell him it hurts!!! Keep it up! Sharlyn Bertrand

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Excellent staff (tayn, Ms. peatree & tammy (my nurse). I am very impressed with Dr. Ehdaie. Finally found someone who doesn't think I am crazy,wanting to just take pain pills and really cares about treating my pain.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Dr. Ehdaie is amazing!! Ive tried many pain doctors in Southeast Texas area and no one has been able to assist me with my back pain! Under Dr. Ehdaie's care I feel like a brand new woman!!!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012