Ratings for Dr. Karthika Devarajan

I am actually very surprised there are any bad reviews here. This is THE best OBGYN aim Toronto ! She is amazing in every sense. She is patience , allows you to ask all your qs , answers all your qs, very Friendly , amazing bed side manners , energetic , realistic , and amazing at what she does ! For our second baby I am going straight back to her .

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Great helpful knowledgeable doctor. But terrible careless unhelpful tough front office assistant.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Great Helpful doctor. But Terrible careless tough unhelpful front office assistant.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Karthika Devarajan is amazing. I am thankful for her great service

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Dr. Karthika Devarajan is Amazing!! She has excellent bedside manners, NEVER RUSHES YOU, and always explain everything in details. She answers all your questions and makes sure when you leave, you are well educated on what to expect next. Staff (front reception) can definitely be better. I would still recommend the doctor even though the front reception is a little rude.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

After reading these positive reviews, I was so excited but unfortunately I will not recommend at all, please don't experience at alllll. she is nice, soft voice but always in rush, just finish your appointments in minutes. you will not get chance to discuss about the questions you have in your mind. not let you know about in detail about the baby and your condition just tell you that you have positive or negative results, staffs are not cooperative and on asking gives you half of the paper for yours test and have rude attitude, any way not recommended at alllllll from my personal experience at hospital and at clinic....

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Dr. Devarajan was recommended by my family dr. (who is amazing by the way); so I knew she had to be superb if he chose her to be my OBGYN. And indeed, she was amazing. She is kind, knowledgeable, graceful, has great beside manner, she's compassionate, never rushes you or make your silly questions seem silly at all. Overall, she is just amazing. She was not on call when I gave birth, but she called to check up on me. Overall, I will say, if you choose her as your OB, you will be in good hands. Sidenote: her receptionist who sits on the left needs some tips on being how to greet patients. She always has on a straight face. She's not friendly at all.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Devarajan is wonderful. She truly makes you feel at ease. She answers my questions everytime, reassuring that everything is going well. The downside is that her front desk staffs are not reliable. One of the front desk staff is not friendly at all. Every time I visit she just gives you a straight face. One staff was doing online shopping and yet they did not even notice that my report is not complete and there are missing parts. I have to call the ultrasound clinic I went to just to ask to send it again. It has been about two weeks since I did my ultrasound and no one even notice that the second page was missing.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Devarajan. She always takes her time explaining everything to us. Her bedside manner is quite simply unparalleled - she truly makes you feel at ease. It is very evident that she truly cares about her patients. My only disappointment is that I won't get to see her after our baby is born! Highly recommend this truly exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

We are so fortunate to have Dr. Devarajan as our OB. She has the best bedside manner of any doctor we have ever met. Always so kind and helpful, she takes her time to thoroughly answer every question we have ever had. Another huge bonus - we have never waited for longer than a few minutes for our appointment. Highly, highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017