Ratings for Dr. Karthika Devarajan

Dr. Devarajan was recommended by my family dr. (who is amazing by the way); so I knew she had to be superb if he chose her to be my OBGYN. And indeed, she was amazing. She is kind, knowledgeable, graceful, has great beside manner, she's compassionate, never rushes you or make your silly questions seem silly at all. Overall, she is just amazing. She was not on call when I gave birth, but she called to check up on me. Overall, I will say, if you choose her as your OB, you will be in good hands. Sidenote: her receptionist who sits on the left needs some tips on being how to greet patients. She always has on a straight face. She's not friendly at all.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Devarajan is wonderful. She truly makes you feel at ease. She answers my questions everytime, reassuring that everything is going well. The downside is that her front desk staffs are not reliable. One of the front desk staff is not friendly at all. Every time I visit she just gives you a straight face. One staff was doing online shopping and yet they did not even notice that my report is not complete and there are missing parts. I have to call the ultrasound clinic I went to just to ask to send it again. It has been about two weeks since I did my ultrasound and no one even notice that the second page was missing.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Devarajan. She always takes her time explaining everything to us. Her bedside manner is quite simply unparalleled - she truly makes you feel at ease. It is very evident that she truly cares about her patients. My only disappointment is that I won't get to see her after our baby is born! Highly recommend this truly exceptional doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

We are so fortunate to have Dr. Devarajan as our OB. She has the best bedside manner of any doctor we have ever met. Always so kind and helpful, she takes her time to thoroughly answer every question we have ever had. Another huge bonus - we have never waited for longer than a few minutes for our appointment. Highly, highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr. Devarajan is absolutely amazing! She is so good and kind.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

The doctor is ok but staffs are terrible. You have to check everything yourself. Appointment through staffs are not reliable at all. Stuffs are not familiar with forms doctors referred to so patients have to come back again and again to sign different forms.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I had a polypectomy and a mirena IUD insertion with Dr. Devarajan in Dec 2016. After seeing a specialist at ST Mikes for over a year with no progression in terms of next steps or medical recommendations I was referred to Dr. Devarajan. She is informative, personable, patient, and patient centered. She provided me with all the relevant information including her recommendation and pros and cons of a variety of treatment options. She allowed me to make an informed decision on how I wanted to proceed with no fuss. After one visit with her I took three months to decide and had a follow up appt with her. In a matter of a month i had my surgery date booked. Prior to going under she was right by my side and assured me it would be a quick and painless procedure. Post op she visited me in recovery to check in and also phoned me the next day to ensure I wasn't experiencing any pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Deverajan to anyone. I'm an anxious person who asks a lot of questions and she was just so wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

She is so kind and calm. During my pregnancy she answered all my questions to the full extend.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Devarajan by my family doctor and I'm glad and privileged to be her patient. She is really helpful, knowledgeable, understanding and an excellent listener. I was really scared as this was my first baby but Dr. Devarajan has been really helpful and has always answered all my questions however silly they were. I was lucky as she was in the hospital when my water broke and she delivered me. I'm glad God heard my prayers as I was hoping she would be there on my D day. I highly recommend this doctor. Thanku once again for all you have done for me Dr. D

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Devarajan is the best doctor and the nicest person I have ever seen. She is very knowledgeable, kind and professional. She is very thorough, never rushes her patients and is also very punctual. She performed emergency c-section which went very very smooth, I recovered easily and no pain at all afterwards. My water broke early and when I rushed to hospital , she was on call that day luckily. She explained everything to me in a very calm way so I didn't panic, I stayed at the hospital for couple of days and then the day that I had placenta abruption, she came back to do the c-section herself! I am very grateful to this amazing person. Thank God everything is fine with me and my baby! I will absolutely go back to her for my second baby.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016