Ratings for Dr. Karthika Devarajan

The doctor is ok but staffs are terrible. You have to check everything yourself. Appointment through staffs are not reliable at all. Stuffs are not familiar with forms doctors referred to so patients have to come back again and again to sign different forms.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I had a polypectomy and a mirena IUD insertion with Dr. Devarajan in Dec 2016. After seeing a specialist at ST Mikes for over a year with no progression in terms of next steps or medical recommendations I was referred to Dr. Devarajan. She is informative, personable, patient, and patient centered. She provided me with all the relevant information including her recommendation and pros and cons of a variety of treatment options. She allowed me to make an informed decision on how I wanted to proceed with no fuss. After one visit with her I took three months to decide and had a follow up appt with her. In a matter of a month i had my surgery date booked. Prior to going under she was right by my side and assured me it would be a quick and painless procedure. Post op she visited me in recovery to check in and also phoned me the next day to ensure I wasn't experiencing any pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Deverajan to anyone. I'm an anxious person who asks a lot of questions and she was just so wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

She is so kind and calm. During my pregnancy she answered all my questions to the full extend.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Devarajan by my family doctor and I'm glad and privileged to be her patient. She is really helpful, knowledgeable, understanding and an excellent listener. I was really scared as this was my first baby but Dr. Devarajan has been really helpful and has always answered all my questions however silly they were. I was lucky as she was in the hospital when my water broke and she delivered me. I'm glad God heard my prayers as I was hoping she would be there on my D day. I highly recommend this doctor. Thanku once again for all you have done for me Dr. D

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr. Devarajan is the best doctor and the nicest person I have ever seen. She is very knowledgeable, kind and professional. She is very thorough, never rushes her patients and is also very punctual. She performed emergency c-section which went very very smooth, I recovered easily and no pain at all afterwards. My water broke early and when I rushed to hospital , she was on call that day luckily. She explained everything to me in a very calm way so I didn't panic, I stayed at the hospital for couple of days and then the day that I had placenta abruption, she came back to do the c-section herself! I am very grateful to this amazing person. Thank God everything is fine with me and my baby! I will absolutely go back to her for my second baby.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

We were referred to Dr. Devarajan by Dr. Dan Nayot (Infertility Specialist at TCART, one of the best in Toronto) and couldn't be any happier. She is very soft-spoken, caring, patient, knowledgeable and has amazing bedside manners. We were very lucky to have her as our OB AND the on-call doctor that delivered our baby at North York General Hospital. All the nurses we talked to pre and post-birth had the best things to say about Dr. Devarajan and it made us feel so much better that she was on our side for the last 9 months. The nurses told us Dr. Devarajan would be their top choice when they expect their baby! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Devarajan is absolutely amazing! I had my IUD insertion done with her, and she made me feel very comfortable about the procedure. She explained everything very clearly and made sure I understood everything. I never felt like I was rushed, and she made sure all my questions were answered before the procedure. During the procedure, she explained each step clearly so that I was always aware of what was happening. Dr. Devarajan is so friendly and approachable, and I feel that she has a genuine concern for her patients. I strongly recommend her!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

She is the best best best dr I ever met.very polite knowledgeable,never in a rash and extremely professional.always very helpful.absolutely love her

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Incredible doctor! Anyone is lucky to have Dr Devarajan as their ob.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Amazing doctor!!! Made the whole experience awesome and easy

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016