Ratings for Dr. Steven Meyer

Dr Meyer is the epitome of professionalism. He performed my mitral valve repair and every aspect of the program from office staff to surgery and hospital care was excellent. I can't say enough. Thank you Dr Meyer.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I first met Dr. Meyer in 2009, before my mitral valve repair. He saved my life, and came in to check on me alot. I met him the second time for my mitral valve replacement in 2014. He literally saved my life this time, again, after a grueling 8 or 9 hour surgery with many complications. I had infections, major stenosis, my right lung gave out. I was just a mess, and he fixed me. The surgery team, the icu team, and the recovery team are all just a+'s in my eyes. He is my superhero. Thank you Dr Meyer, if you read this. T.G

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Thank you Doctor Meyer, can't say it enough. The treatment you have given my father all throughout this process has been inspiring. He will go the extra mile to ensure his patients procedures are successful and follows up daily.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

I had almost every risk factor for unsuccessful surgery excepting old age and smoking. Surprise i am alive and doing fine. Problems were discovered and solutions found. His students and patients can count themselves lucky to work with this smart cookie and his excellent staff at the MAZ. Does he care? He visited his lumpy and stoned patient on the WEEKEND and showed up wherever his (very good) assistant reported problems.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Meyer performed a triple bypass and heart valve replacement on me in February of 2012. Due to his excellent surgery and care I am still enjoying life at 80 yrs. old. He was very caring, dedicated and so helpful in providing the best recovery a patient could expect. His assistant also helped me a great deal with his daily checking on me and answering any and all of my concerns. I am so grateful to the Mazankowski Centre and Dr. Meyer for giving me a much better life.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014