Ratings for Dr. Katrin Lovett

I have found Dr. Katrin Lovett to be very knowledgeable, helpful and direct. She is an insightful professional who cares about people. I had been with Dr. Wilson for 20 years and I consider myself lucky to have been accepted as her as a new patient.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr.Lovett has been my physician since she started in Port Coquitlam. I have multiple health issues, she listens to me for all of them. She never says we can just talk about one issue like the doctors do at the clinic She has helped me so much over the years. She is a gifted doctor and she is very caring. She also likes you to help yourself which is good I learned so much from her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Very pleased to have Dr Lovett looking after our family of 8

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

She is a good doctor who cares about you and your health. She also works with students who are very helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

I have loved my encounters with Dr. Lovett. She is direct and to the point and I always feel very well taken care of. I like her no b/s approach but also feel very heard and seen when I am with her. I have suggested her to countless friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

I too, had my file transferred to Dr. Lovett and I try to avoid going to her as much as possible. She is not interactive, sits far and away, doesn't take time to examine the patient and loves to write prescriptions without proper diagnosis. She has poor bedside manners and clearly hates her job. It's very sad to have someone like her as a GP.

Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr Lovett is our Family GP. Went to her with Abdominal pain and what I thought was NoroVirus. She examined me and in a matter of minutes knew what was wrong and diagnosed a gallbladder issue, even though I didn't fit any of the textbook criteria for this ailment. Diagnostics and surgery within a week. I agree that she doesn't coddle, but would you prefer a doctor who runs on emotion or on knowledge? She still cares and is caring. My Son had his 4-6 immunizations and she was fantastic with him. Lots of positive reinforcement and a few light tickles behind his ears that he even laughed. I think she's fantastic on all fronts, and we're happy she cares for our Family.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

she is the worse doctor i have ever seen in my life.. god helps us

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr Lovett has been my GP since she was in Kits and she’s always looked after me perfectly. Her dry humour, stoic nature and honest approach is appreciated. She’s professional, thoughtful, insightful and knowledgeable - if you want a GP who offers you a lollipop and coddles your owies, find someone else. I can’t believe some of these comments...

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

My file transferred to Dr. Lovett when Dr. Anthony (Tony) Wilson retired. I was a patient of Dr. Wilson's for many years. There is no comparison between the two doctors in terms of patient interaction or medical knowledge. Dr. Lovett is distant, terse, seems rather disinterested and quite frankly, distracted. It is difficult to adapt to this new doctor as she does not foster the sense of trust and caring that came so naturally to Dr. Wilson. As a professional myself, it is with regret that I have to indicate that I would not and do not recommend Dr. Lovett as a general practitioner.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017