Ratings for Dr. Katrin Lovett

I too, had my file transferred to Dr. Lovett and I try to avoid going to her as much as possible. She is not interactive, sits far and away, doesn't take time to examine the patient and loves to write prescriptions without proper diagnosis. She has poor bedside manners and clearly hates her job. It's very sad to have someone like her as a GP.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr Lovett is our Family GP. Went to her with Abdominal pain and what I thought was NoroVirus. She examined me and in a matter of minutes knew what was wrong and diagnosed a gallbladder issue, even though I didn't fit any of the textbook criteria for this ailment. Diagnostics and surgery within a week. I agree that she doesn't coddle, but would you prefer a doctor who runs on emotion or on knowledge? She still cares and is caring. My Son had his 4-6 immunizations and she was fantastic with him. Lots of positive reinforcement and a few light tickles behind his ears that he even laughed. I think she's fantastic on all fronts, and we're happy she cares for our Family.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

she is the worse doctor i have ever seen in my life.. god helps us

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr Lovett has been my GP since she was in Kits and she’s always looked after me perfectly. Her dry humour, stoic nature and honest approach is appreciated. She’s professional, thoughtful, insightful and knowledgeable - if you want a GP who offers you a lollipop and coddles your owies, find someone else. I can’t believe some of these comments...

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

My file transferred to Dr. Lovett when Dr. Anthony (Tony) Wilson retired. I was a patient of Dr. Wilson's for many years. There is no comparison between the two doctors in terms of patient interaction or medical knowledge. Dr. Lovett is distant, terse, seems rather disinterested and quite frankly, distracted. It is difficult to adapt to this new doctor as she does not foster the sense of trust and caring that came so naturally to Dr. Wilson. As a professional myself, it is with regret that I have to indicate that I would not and do not recommend Dr. Lovett as a general practitioner.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I have had an absolute terrible experience with doctor lovett.. after i had to be transferred to her from Anthony Wilson. Her knowledge is very limited, she is very rude, does not take time to listen to her patients, and as a result from her negligent actions.. I have suffered a very bad infection that another doctor identified for me. I would highly NOT recommend dr. lovett

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Dr Lovett is our family doctor, and we've been very happy with her. She is careful, listens, and has been a pleasure to interact with

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr Lovett took over after my GP retired a few years ago. She is also a mother of two young children and knows her stuff! She has never made me feel rushed, always takes the time to listen. She is a wonderful Dr!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

I've been seeing Dr Lovett since she was in kits and she was great. Referred me to a number of specialists to have a troublesome nerve injury diagnosed. My only gripe is the actually clinic she now works out of letting her down. I had results come into the clinic whilst she was away and nobody felt the need to call me with results until she returned 2 weeks later. I give Dr Lovett herself and great thumbs up though

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Lovett is inconsistent. More often than not she is cold and has limited knowledge of resources in Vancouver. She seems unhappy with her job.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016