Ratings for Dr. Hugh S. Nasr

I came to Dr. Nasr to manage my diabetes and I got to say, he's a really great Dr. Gave me the run down on how to really manage my diabetes. His office staff are so lovely and helpful. The office manager and medical assisant were so nice to me. I had a couple of questions to ask upon my arrival, which the office manager took the time to answer a few of them. I then asked her if my pcp had faxed over my most recent lab work done and she said, "no." I got a little mad, but then the office manager said she would request them for me. I went to have a sit, waited for 10-15 mins when the medical assistant took me back. She took my vitals, asked a few questions, etc. The MA was very nice and kind. By the time the doctor came in, my results had already been scanned and viewable for the doctor to review. He took his time and explained everything to me without rushing me out. I kept glancing at my watch thinking my 15 minute visit had come to an end like in many other places, but not here. He even asked if I had any questions for him which by the time he has explained everything so thoroughly, I didn't as they were all answered. Great ffice!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Great doctor, I trust him, he knows his stuff and takes the time to talk to you.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

I had him monitor my thyroid to be sure the cancer doesn't return for over 10 years. My new insurance doesn't cover him. He isn't quick to order a bunch of $$$ tests when insurance won't cover. Office staff is excellent! - so refreshing. He never rushes the appointment and is very helpful. I will only change if I find someone like him under my insurance.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

Dr. Nasr is SO KNOWLEDGEABLE! You may have to wait a bit to see him (bring a magazine), but he takes ALL the time you need when you're with him. He knows the latest everything: procedures, medicines, symptoms. He is my primary physician, as well as my mother's and my sister's. You're in good hands with Dr. Nasr.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr. Hugh S. Nasr's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1966)

Multiplan