Ratings for Dr. Kinga Baskai

When I went to see Dr. Baskai I could not speak properly anymore and had trouble eating due to poorly fitting dentures. I was eating a lot of pureed foods. I had seen my dentist one month before and inquired about getting a liner. He told me that I wouldn't like a liner and left it at that. Dr. Baskai explained to me that I could try a liner and if I wasn't happy with it, I could then get a new denture. She worked for an hour on adjusting my dentures and putting in a liner. It's been a week now and the liner has made a world of difference. I feel like a new woman. You can tell that Dr. Baskai is not in it for the money. She is thoroughly devoted to helping her patients and making them feel comfortable. So happy I found her.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I am 57 years of age and have had dental problems all my life. This time it was a need for an implant, something I have never had before so obviously I was a little nervous about the whole process. Dr. Baskai not only put my fears to rest with her professionalism and knowledge of implant surgery but did every step along the way without pain or discomfort in any way. I highly recommend Dr. Baskai and her staff, you won't regret your decision should you find that you need her services!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I recently had the misfortune of presenting Dr Baskai with an extremely difficult challenge. Her fortitude and willingness to take on my case coupled with her professionalism, perfectionism, comprehensive knowledge and overall disposition put me at ease and instilled a high level of confidence in finally achieving a positive outcome. While I can be critical at times I have nothing but accolades for Dr Baskai, she made a trying situation one that will culminate in a long lasting healthy smile, her assistant and the people at the front office were also most excellent and very helpful in every respect. I would Highly recommend Dr Baskai to anyone who might benefit from her many skills. Thank you ALL for your help. Well Done!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Dr Baskai advised me on all possible options to replace 4 missing front teeth. She was extremely knowledgeable and impartial, giving me all the options and then letting me make the final decision. In the end, I chose to go with another partial plate. The one I received from Dr. Baskai fits and functions like a dream. It looks natural. She used a discerning eye and laboured with gifted hands to make sure I got the smile I wanted. The partial plate is a piece of art. She also whitened and filed some existing teeth to complete the look. I will smile a lot more now, and have Dr. Baskai to thank for it! I could not be happier with Dr. Baskai's expert work, and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I had a great experience and can’t thank her enough for the outstanding work she did... I had to have my three front teeth replaced and I was terrified by the idea. I really didn’t know what to expect. Doctor Baskai diagnostic and counsels helped greatly. She explained in words I could understand all the options that were offered to me. She also detailed the costs of every option clearly and didn’t try to push one over another. She gave me her medical opinion, what she thought would be best for my long term health and comfort and I am so glad I trusted her judgment. The treatment went as planed and I have now three beautiful front teeth (those implants really look and feel like my own teeth!). Thanks so much Dr Baskai and team, I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Prosthodontie. C'est la spécialité de Dr. Baskai. Voir www.prosthodontie.ca et www.baskaiprosthodontics.ca. Dr. Baskai a fait un travail remarquable du début à la fin de mes traitements: accueil chaleureux , calme et rassurant, explications claires et précises du diagnostic, plan détaillé des options de traitement tenant compte de mes attentes, des étapes, de l'échéancier et des frais professionnels et de laboratoire. Elle précise les résultats attendus à court et long terme. Elle s'exprime très bien en français.Bref, je suis très très reconnaissante de son travail. Je pense que ses qualités professionnelles et humaines font d'elle la prosthodontiste par excellence. Dr. Baskai a apporté des changements majeurs dans ma capacité à m'alimenter , sourire, parler et rire en public en toute confiance. Merci infiniment.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

BEST DENTIST EVER. I had my front tooth replaced with an implant a number of years ago after an accident and it never seemed quite right. After years of trying to get it fixed and seeing several dentists for it, I was finally referred to Dr. Baskai. She found and explained the problem (and informed me I had a persistent infection!) and we have just completed treatment. My tooth looks and feels great, and is healthy, for the first time in years…thanks so so much Dr. Baskai!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I am a new Patient of Dr. Baskai...I was referred to her from my dentist...Not only is she very professional but calming...She made my experience one of the best..I need alot of dental reconstuctivve work...But she took the time like at least an hour to explain and give me an estimate of what work needed to be done...She is very personal and truly a lovely person..Her mother is also a dentist in the practice and I have met...The two are a great together....If you need an implant or have your teeth fixed I would so see these wonderful a ladies and their staff are just as wonderful...As soon as you walk in you are greeted with very friendly smiles...So you know this is where you want to be...THANK YOU all Dr Baskai and your staff for making my experience so far very impressive...

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

My experience with Dr. Kinga Baskai could not have been any better. I am an individual with many medical issues and had a fear of proceeding with required dental work. On my first visit to Dr. Baskai, she explained in detail the required procedures and by doing so, instilled my confidence in her abilities. In addition, her pleasing personality immediately had a calming effect. Should you require implants or any other form of corrective dentistry, I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Kinga baskai is the worst dentist I ever had. She lacks skills of being a dentist, would never recommend.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015