Ratings for Dr. Kinga Baskai

Dr Baskai advised me on all possible options to replace 4 missing front teeth. She was extremely knowledgeable and impartial, giving me all the options and then letting me make the final decision. In the end, I chose to go with another partial plate. The one I received from Dr. Baskai fits and functions like a dream. It looks natural. She used a discerning eye and laboured with gifted hands to make sure I got the smile I wanted. The partial plate is a piece of art. She also whitened and filed some existing teeth to complete the look. I will smile a lot more now, and have Dr. Baskai to thank for it! I could not be happier with Dr. Baskai's expert work, and highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

I had a great experience and can’t thank her enough for the outstanding work she did... I had to have my three front teeth replaced and I was terrified by the idea. I really didn’t know what to expect. Doctor Baskai diagnostic and counsels helped greatly. She explained in words I could understand all the options that were offered to me. She also detailed the costs of every option clearly and didn’t try to push one over another. She gave me her medical opinion, what she thought would be best for my long term health and comfort and I am so glad I trusted her judgment. The treatment went as planed and I have now three beautiful front teeth (those implants really look and feel like my own teeth!). Thanks so much Dr Baskai and team, I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Prosthodontie. C'est la spécialité de Dr. Baskai. Voir www.prosthodontie.ca et www.baskaiprosthodontics.ca. Dr. Baskai a fait un travail remarquable du début à la fin de mes traitements: accueil chaleureux , calme et rassurant, explications claires et précises du diagnostic, plan détaillé des options de traitement tenant compte de mes attentes, des étapes, de l'échéancier et des frais professionnels et de laboratoire. Elle précise les résultats attendus à court et long terme. Elle s'exprime très bien en français.Bref, je suis très très reconnaissante de son travail. Je pense que ses qualités professionnelles et humaines font d'elle la prosthodontiste par excellence. Dr. Baskai a apporté des changements majeurs dans ma capacité à m'alimenter , sourire, parler et rire en public en toute confiance. Merci infiniment.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

BEST DENTIST EVER. I had my front tooth replaced with an implant a number of years ago after an accident and it never seemed quite right. After years of trying to get it fixed and seeing several dentists for it, I was finally referred to Dr. Baskai. She found and explained the problem (and informed me I had a persistent infection!) and we have just completed treatment. My tooth looks and feels great, and is healthy, for the first time in years…thanks so so much Dr. Baskai!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

I am a new Patient of Dr. Baskai...I was referred to her from my dentist...Not only is she very professional but calming...She made my experience one of the best..I need alot of dental reconstuctivve work...But she took the time like at least an hour to explain and give me an estimate of what work needed to be done...She is very personal and truly a lovely person..Her mother is also a dentist in the practice and I have met...The two are a great together....If you need an implant or have your teeth fixed I would so see these wonderful a ladies and their staff are just as wonderful...As soon as you walk in you are greeted with very friendly smiles...So you know this is where you want to be...THANK YOU all Dr Baskai and your staff for making my experience so far very impressive...

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

My experience with Dr. Kinga Baskai could not have been any better. I am an individual with many medical issues and had a fear of proceeding with required dental work. On my first visit to Dr. Baskai, she explained in detail the required procedures and by doing so, instilled my confidence in her abilities. In addition, her pleasing personality immediately had a calming effect. Should you require implants or any other form of corrective dentistry, I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Kinga baskai is the worst dentist I ever had. She lacks skills of being a dentist, would never recommend.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Docteur Baskai est une dentiste très compétente et attentionnée. Oubliée la douleur et les stéréotypes sur les dentistes : elle était a l’heure, son diagnostique était juste, ses explications claires, son intervention précise et rapide. Non seulement elle m’a sauvé mon sourire mais en plus ce fut une expérience très plaisante ! Vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Dr.Baskai is the best dentist I had ever encountered. She has unique surgical skills and caries out the necessary interventions virtually painlessly. She has a very pleasant, caring personality..

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Dr. Baskai is the best dentist I have ever been to in my life. I used to fear going to the dentist because of bad experiences or just in general. Dr. Baskai succeeded in changing this and made going to the dentist easy and pleasant... There is never any pain and she always treats me with care, compassion and kindness. I had a variety of procedures done, including a dental implant, and everything has worked out perfectly. I love my new tooth and healthy mouth and trust Dr. Baskai to always take great care of me.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014