Ratings for Dr. Sadia Shakil

I started seeing Dr. Shakil when I was going through a rough patch in my life. My husband had just passed away and job situation was not that great either , she counselled me , supported me through the most difficult time of my life. I owe her everything. Her ongoing care, kind words, filling all my forms for free. I needed financial and emotional support and this doctor, this Angel was there for me. I know at least a dozen more people through friends and community who see her and love her. My mother prays for her at Church every Sunday, I have not seen anyone like her. I feel she should be the Doctor of the year for all the support she gives and the kind attitude, compassion and always being there for her patients. When I see the comments people make about her not being there for them they must talking about some other doctor because that is a lie. I have been her patient for 7 years, my friend being a diabetic prefers to get nutritional counselling from Dr. Shakil then the diabetic nurses because she is more through. She has never missed anything as far as my family and friends are concerned. I love her, she is the best Doctor in all of Alberta. I wish she continues to support her patients and continues to be an exceptional doctor that she is for years to come. I hope God keeps her safe and healthy always. Exceptional person, exemplary care, absolutely great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

What an amazing doctor, personable , competent and awesome bedside manners. I was all healthy so I thought and went in for a physical exam as she is very particular about it she diagnosed me with AAA and kidney cancer, fought for me to get an appointment. I got my surgery and AAA repair done within 2 months, I have yet to see someone so devoted and committed to her patients. I owe my life to this doctor, my parents and my siblings will be indebted to her forever. I wish we could have more doctors like her, all compassion and commitment.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017