Ratings for Dr. Jessica Bodig

The best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Such a wonderful Doctor! She truly shows compassion and is genuinely concerned for your well-being. She also doesn't just push the latest recommendation on you - level headed and common sense. Also doesn't pretend to know everything and if she is unsure, will consult with a specialist. She also remembers such details about you, from months earlier, it is amazing! I am so fortunate to have her as my doctor!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Love Dr. Bodig. Excellent Doctor and person. Compassionate and caring individual. Thoroughly explains everything and always makes time for you. Very lucky to have her as a doctor for myself and my children.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I think Dr Bodig is a great doctor, I never feel rushed and she is very helpful and very kind. I wish more Dr had her bedside manner.You will always see a smile on her face and the staff in the office are all very nice and helpful, I'm so glad I was lucky to get her for my doctore!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Great, energetic doctor who is clearly passionate about what she does. She is almost always on time with appointments and makes time for you if you have a concern.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013