Ratings for Dr. Paul Bradley

I wanted to take the time to add, and rate this physician (If you are going to call him that) My disabled daughter came in to see him. From what I heard,then saw, I was APPALLED! My Daughter had came in for the consultation. She said she wished to discontinue treatment after seeing what was offered was not going to work for her, and she thought it best to stay with her Speacialist.(After paying anything incurred) This Dr. imtimidated her, got mad, insulting,and raised his voice to her. (I was not there)He told her she needed sit down and think if she really wanted treatment. My daughter was nervous,and did as she was told. He said he wanted to show her a laser? How it worked, he would not charge her. Well,conveiniently he changed his mind after. We came in to talk to him later.He made me nervous! She had the laser treatment done over her EYES alot of the time. We were there for something else. She has lots of new problems. The Dr Lied about incident, threatened her with SLANDER? Abuse!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012