Ratings for Dr. Lisa Antoniolli.

I had a horrible experience with this doctor. A giggly little boy brought me to a room where I sat for a long time. The walls are thin and I overheard staff talking about ayoung girl mortified about something. They laughed about it and when the doctor finally came in I was not about to tell her my issues. No way

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

This lady was amazing. She answered all of my crazy questions about my first IUD. Handled my fear with such care and compassion. I was very surprised by how comfortable I felt with her. I would go to her with any question and not feel fear of judgement or being brushed off. Dr. Antoniolli was fantastic.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

After being in a relationship for 18 years and getting back into dating - I had many questions. Dr. answered all pragmatically and factually. No judgement and even wished me luck in my search lol.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I was impressed with the level of comfort I felt in the office considering the nature of her business and how i felt like it was just "us girls" with her and her assistant. I was not spoken down to or made to feel awkward in any way at all. Dr. Antonelli and her staff were patient and helpful in answering questions. They do have a fee for no shows or rebooking without 48 hours notice. I thank them for it as my time is also precious and i dislike waiting in doctors offices.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Fantastic Doctor. She is very thorough with her diagnosis before just writing you a prescription for something you don't need or doesn't help. Thanks for the wonderful job you do for me and the work you do at the Canadian Forces Base for our troops.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I really liked this dr. She was kind, good bedside manner and knowledgeable. She didn't minimize my concerns or general discomfort during the procedure. One of the best doctors I have encountered in Edmonton!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014