Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Freeman

Loved my surgery. He was very attentive. Very knowledgable very precise. I couldn't be happier. His staff is outstanding. Amber was very helpful and fun. I will be back!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Freeman is an excellent surgeon. I just had several surgical procedures completed to restore my body after having children. Dr Freeman took the time to make me feel very comfortable and surgical results are excellent.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Freeman was very down to earth and personable. Great bedside manner. Made me feel 100% comfortable with the procedure I got, and I am very happy with my results!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Mark E. Freeman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mark E. Freeman is an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon at his practice, Freeman Plastic Surgery. He trained at the world-renowned Mayo Clinic and now specializes in cosmetic procedures for the face, breasts and body. Popular options include facelift, breast augmentation and tummy tuck surgery as well as non-surgical treatments like CoolSculpting and Botox. Please visit Dr. Freeman’s website for more information or to request a consultation.

• English

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Workers Comp