Ratings for Dr. Raymond Yau

I went to see Dr. Yau for pain in my knee. Nothing else was working to control it Went to Dr. Yau for acupuncture. 4 times. Pain was reduced. After a month almost pain free. He is very old school in his ways but it works. Have sent others that had similar results. He works by himself so there is no staff

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Please stay away from Raymond Yau !!! No wonder he doesn't have any reviews, terrible doctor ever you'd find ( even he is not a good person too!) &very unprofessional but money motivated. Came to get help, and got terrible treatment. Never come back again!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I have horrible allergies that last from Febuary they July. I was living on Zyrtec which a lot of times didn't even work. I went to Dr. Yao 9 times and it has been a couple weeks and I feel great! We are having the worst allergy season and I do not have them!! It's a miracle. Wish I would have done this years ago. Trust the process.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015