Ratings for Dr. N. Kaal

Actually I was the staff this woman was referring to. You said I was terrible when I have no prior encounter with you except for that phone call after the doctor reviewed your husband's blood work. When you said he already died I felt awkward about the call for obvious reason. I did say I was sorry and that we did not know that he died but you were understandably upset, only you brought it on to the wrong person. I would forgive you for such unbecoming attitude towards me when I have not said or done anything wrong to you or your husband I did not even meet. I only worked with Dr. Kaal for a couple of months because he was a horrible employer. And you were wrong assuming (there's your error again!) that I was his relative. I can never be a relative to a muslim by blood or by faith. You are judgmental and you are the one who is terrible hiding behind your grief. Dr. Kaal is by no means a good doctor and by no means a good employer. I was the one who was overworked and underpaid and still had been unfairly treated that was why after two months, I left.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

This doctor is totally over worked and therefore doesn't take appropriate care of his patients. No doctors will cover for him while he is on 6 wks vacation, what does that tell you. When my husband could not tolerate the meds prescribed by him he said it was our fault. Totally unacceptable. My husband died and a week after the funeral his office girl calls to make an appoinment as his blood work was bad and it had been done two weeks prior to that but he was only checking it now. This doctor is totally uncaring and his staff is terrible. Actually I think his staff is a relative of his and not once did they say sorry for your loss. I would not recommend this doctor and have spoke to several people who feel the same way.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012