Ratings for Dr. Malcolm Miller

The reviews on this page extolling the exceptional skills and care that Dr. Miller brings to every session is certainly no surprise. I would not even entertain the thought of visiting another periodontist. In fact, it’s rare you’ll find this kind of expertise across the entire medical profession. I’ve had a series of dental implants over the past (almost ten years), partly as a result of the effects of Crohn’s disease on all areas of the digestive system, even the mouth! I’m in the midst of the final ones and looking forward to a remarkable set of teeth when all done. I get my quarterly cleaning done at Dr. Miller’s offices, as well, as they fully understand the challenges of this chronic condition. The staff quickly become family. It’s rare you have to wait more than a few minutes for a procedure; the office runs like a German clockworks factory. On the pricing side, Dr. Miller is always concerned about costs and the staff are willing to work with you to ensure you’re aware of all costs and options. You won’t get billing surprises! Becoming a patient of Dr. Miller will change the way you think about dental procedures. With his exceptional sense of humour, you’ll feel less pain and end up laughing all the way to a remarkable set of teeth! The reviews on this page extolling the exceptional skills and care that Dr. Miller brings to every session is certainly no surprise. I would not even entertain the thought of visiting another periodontist. In fact, it’s rare you’ll find this kind of expertise across the entire medical profession. I’ve had a series of dental implants over the past (almost ten years), partly as a result of the effects of Crohn’s disease on all areas of the digestive system, even the mouth! I’m in the midst of the final ones and looking forward to a remarkable set of teeth when all done. I get my quarterly cleaning done at Dr. Miller’s offices, as well, as they fully understand the challenges of this chronic condition. The staff quickly become family. It’s rare you have to wait more than a few minutes for a procedure; the office runs like a German clockworks factory. On the pricing side, Dr. Miller is always concerned about costs and the staff are willing to work with you to ensure you’re aware of all costs and options. You won’t get billing surprises! Becoming a patient of Dr. Miller will change the way you think about dental procedures. With his exceptional sense of humour, you’ll feel less pain and end up laughing all the way to a remarkable set of teeth! I highly recommend Dr. Miller and his team over anyone else, hands down!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2019

Doctor Millar is the best health care professional that I have had the good fortune to receive treatment from. Further, he has assembled a great team to assist him in all areas of administration and patient care. I highly recommend this gentlemanly medical professional!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Thank you to my dentist for sending me to this extraordinary health professional.I not only had my problems treated but learned about the systemic effects of untreated periodontal disease.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Miller for more than 10 years now. I cant say enough nice things about Dr. Miller and his staff. I had extreme anxiety about dentists most of my life and I feel like Dr. Miller goes over and above when ensuring I was comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

The only MD and Periodontist and the care shows.Totoal evaluation of how dental health affects systemic health

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Thank You Dr. Miller, your gentleness, knowledge and comforting demeanour made my experience in your office very relaxed and calm. Your staff are cheerful, kind and knowledgable making you feel secure the minute you walk in the door. I travelled back to Calgary from BC just to see Mr. Miller - I would not go anywhere else and will make the same trip every time I need work done.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Miller is the best Periodontist that I have ever known.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Miller for approx. 8 years, if not more. His staff first and foremost take care of you like family. Every time I'm there it's like a family reunion! I have never had 1 bad experience with him or his staff. You can tell he picked them all carefully, because they are all such friendly and kind people, who are compassionate and relatable and just so great to be around! The front desk staff is very accommodating when it comes to financial struggles especially in times like these when one bill can just put us back months! They are great at giving you grace periods, as well as payment plans. Which for us young professionals we take that as much as we can get to keep ourselves afloat. They are very much a quality over quantity group and that's something that I truly appreciate. I was definitely a patient who loved going to the dentist as a kid - and after one bad experience after another I didn't want to change dentist - never mind meet two more after my horrific childhood experiences. I’m glad you are the one that I chose to stick with for the last almost decade, and I wish I knew you sooner so I wouldn’t have gone through what I did – but then again such as life, I wouldn’t have met you If I didn’t. Thank you for your continuous care and I'm glad I get to see you almost every month - because who doesn't like visiting their second family?! You've been able to get an awkward teenager to be a more confident young woman, which we all know in today's society is next to impossible. All I can say is Dr. Miller and all of his staff should be getting #1 ratings on Rate My MD and nothing less!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

I had extreme anxiety about visiting a dentist as I haven't seen one in over 10 years and I can't say enough good things about Dr. Miller and his entire staff. Not only did they make me feel extremely comfortable but their level of knowledge and expertise is unparalleled. I would recommend his clinic to anyone and if I could I would give him and staff a 10 out of 5for their superb service and quality of work. A real stand up guy!!!!!!! Thanks Dr. Miller you've got a patient for life!!!! Scott McCrea

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Prior to meeting Dr. Miller I was living with gum recession due to complications from type 1 diabetes. I had little confidence in periodontal treatment helping the situation. Since starting treatment with him, approximately three years ago, my gums are no longer loosing my teeth and we are at the point of doing implants. Dr. Miller's staff are fantastic and friendly. His knowledge of my diabetic gum related issues gave me the confidence to finally go forward with a treatment plan unique to my situation. In short I can say he is a great guy, is very knowledgeable of his craft and that I consider him a very dear friend.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018