Ratings for Dr. Brian Ross

Dr. Ross is fantastic! He is friendly and professional; we would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Ross and his team are exceptional at what they do. I've been going to him for about 25 years now, and I feel privileged to have found such a wonderful dentist to look after my chompers. He is gentle (injections are relatively painless), honest, and he seems to truly care about his patients. Importantly, I've never felt pressured into unnecessary procedures, and his rates are very fair. Thanks to Dr. Ross and staff for making the dentist as pleasant an experience as possible!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I've only been going to Dr. Ross for the past year or so now but I do find him to be a very good dentist. Gentle, smart and his team is also excellent. Lucky to have found him!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Dr. Ross has been my dentist for over 30 years. When I moved from Vancouver to Port Moody 29 years ago I tried a few dentist out my way. None matched Dr. Ross and I am happy to make the drive to be looked after by him and his staff.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I always hate dentists but love this guy and how he works. Great family guy and pure professional

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

Dr. Ross and his staff have been providing our family's dental services for 10 years now, and we highly recommend them all. The care I recieved for a periodontal issue was top-notch, including Dr. Ross conducting some research and consultation with his peers. They have excellent technique with the kids, with the result that our children are completely comfortable with going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012