Ratings for Dr. Ronald Brown

Do NOT let this Doctor (who is not an endocrinologist) put you on steroids for low Adrenals!!!!!! it becomes a nightmare! I have been to two endocrinologists trying to get my adrenals to function again on their own (they may never). According to them, my numbers were never low enough to warrant being on them in the first place! His lack of follow up and letting patients self dose some meds is disgustingly wrong. Stick to what you are trained in Dr Brown. you have made a mess of my health!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I saw Dr Brown at his 'True Balance' clinic in Sherwood Park. I paid $350 for a consultation for 'Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy'. --- VERY UNSATISFIED!!!! Dr Brown spent a total of 5 minutes with me....the rest of the time was spent with a 'BHRT specialist' who knew less than I do about the issues I was there for. WILL NOT GO BACK AND DO NOT RECOMMEND!!!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014